• More pics from Minnesota Dragways

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        WTF??

Comment

sweet pictures

Comment

Those would have been the days (I'm too young unfortunatly).
            Anyone could afford mopars and vintage chevys like those to play around with.

july of 69' that pic is dated, those cars would have been the brand new thing!

Comment

Yea, that was the good ole days.

Comment

MINNESOTA DRAGWAY - 1969

"Denny Dunkirk of the Torquers Car Club in Minneapolis, Minnesota built his Austin two door sedan in 1966 under the name "DUNKIRK SIGN CO." The Austin was powered by a 420 cu. in. Ford motor and later ran AA/G using a blown SOHC Ford 427. The car won numerous car show awards in the Minnesota area. The Austin was sold minus the motor in 1971."

Comment

Always on the hunt for info from Amber Green Dragways from 1970 - 1977

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post

hey glenn next time we run into you well have to ask you about this pic looks like the car all the way to the right was my dads roadrunner is what hes thinkin then the ford is patnodes and he remembers the orange bee with the red stripe too all g/stockers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moparman View Post
                      hey glenn next time we run into you well have to ask you about this pic looks like the car all the way to the right was my dads roadrunner is what hes thinkin then the ford is patnodes and he remembers the orange bee with the red stripe too all g/stockers!!!
                      That is a great picture, I know Mike P. what a great guy. When I was at BIR one year he came by my car and lifter his leg like he was going to pee on it.

Comment

I thought Mikes car was a fast back.Always remember seeing Bill Fiests Torino as Good and Mikes car as Evil.

Comment

Anyone got more Minnesota Dragway pictures?

Comment

Any one remember this Torino/Cobra?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X