This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharged Saleen goes down

I thought I would post my first kill story with the Ls1 in my T56. With this race, I was untuned and had 2.73 with my t 56. Can you say 69mph in 1st and 101mph in 2nd at 6.8k? :rotfl:

So heres the story. Me, Repo and a bunch of our friends are sitting at Wright Tire (I think thats the name) hanging out. Its the tire shop right next to McDonalds on Main street and Hwy 10 in Anoka. So we are sitting there and a silver Saleen (99-04) drives by. Brians (repo) says "Go get him!". I said, "maybe later". Keep in mind I am still nervous about racing off the track because I just got the car on the road. So the Saleen comes back around. Repo flags him down and asks if he wants to race.The kid says no. Brians says, "You want to race that Trans Am?(points to my 87)" Right away the kid says "yea, I'll race that car." You think my car is slow because its an 87 and has some paint flaws?Okay, now its on. Apperently Brian told the kid I had a 350 with a cam.:lol: I walk over to my car and start it. Brian told me that when I started my car the kids jaw dropped.

On to the race. I asked the kid if wanted to go from 30, 35, 40. He said 40. We headed towards Rasemy on hwy 10. He honks three times. I put at least 4 cars on him before I went into second. I fvked his shit up. We went another time after that, same result. We turn around at Sunset Blvd (Holiday) and head back. The kid didn't even come back to the parking lot to where we were parked. It was sweet. I pulled into Wright Tire and Brian said, "What did you do to him? He didn't even come back into the parking lot to talk to us." lol I said, "I smoked his ass."

Sorry for the long post.

:lol: Nice kill

Comment

Bang Bang another outlaw car prevails

Comment

Chevy>Ford

Comment

Yep nice kill Phoenix!

Kill 'em all until they

Comment

I have seen ton's of saleen's that are not very fast, what, 350rwhp stock? not sure......but saleen's have never impressed me x'cept sloss's car........

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              Yep nice kill Phoenix!

Kill 'em all until they
              let's all get carried away here now........ I think also that the terminators now will bump you up on their lists with that silly ass-clown remark.....

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                let's all get carried away here now........ I think also that the terminators now will bump you up on their lists with that silly ass-clown remark.....
                sig bother you? haha

I dunno, the guys who own terminators know where I am. I've had many matchups with terminators and I've beat more of them than have beat me. Could be that I beat their drivers and not the cars, but a win is a win.

Let's face it, the stock one's have about the same rwhp as my SS and if I'm on their list then that's fine with me. They are more competition for my son's Typhoon. Actually...I would put my money on the Typhoon. lol

There are a few modded one's around town. With the exception of Larson, I've seen a couple running anywhere from 11.3s to mid 12's. They're not duplicating that on the street though. That's why most run frum roll.

Comment

sig bother you? haha

I dunno, the guys who own terminators know where I am. I've had many matchups with terminators and I've beat more of them than have beat me. Could be that I beat their drivers and not the cars, but a win is a win.

Let's face it, the stock one's have about the same rwhp as my SS and if I'm on their list then that's fine with me. They are more competition for my son's Typhoon. Actually...I would put my money on the Typhoon. lol

There are a few modded one's around town. With the exception of Larson, I've seen a couple running anywhere from 11.3s to mid 12's. They're not duplicating that on the street though. That's why most run frum roll.
                  nothing bothers me cuz I live in my own world....lmfao ....... hp. on an 03 to 04 is more than your advertised rwhp...... not your track tricked out rwhp tho.... but... with a chip and a tune they easily jump up to over 400 rwhp.... but needlessly to say you are stirring up emotions is an understatement..... but of course I think it's funny and there is a few words i have saved up for a few people that never got said a year or so ago...... plus by the way, for the few who don't know it, a 98 cobra was not built like the 03-04 terminators. Mine stock is only 305 hp at the motor so I have alot less to work with than the newer cobra's..... oh. fast mark does rule ya know........ lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                    on an 03 to 04 is more than your advertised rwhp...... not your track tricked out rwhp tho.... but... with a chip and a tune they easily jump up to over 400 rwhp....lmfao
                    Oh well..I'm not bashing your '98. You've run quicker and faster than me--- (just not against me)

As far as those 400+ rwhp Cobras with a chip and tune? I've never been afraid to matchup against one of them.

Comment

Oh well..I'm not bashing your '98. You've run quicker and faster than me--- (just not against me)

As far as those 400+ rwhp Cobras with a chip and tune? I've never been afraid to matchup against one of them.
                      K........whatever you say......

Comment

Quit whorin' my thread fvckers!

Comment

Its my experience that it takes around 60 more rwhp to match a ls car being lighter.

Comment

Nice kill :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeOutlaw View Post
                              Nice kill :lol:
                              Why are you laughing? Just wait until I post about "killing" you in this section next summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X