some hondas are fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some hondas are fast

raced this honda tonight, it is a guy I know from new ulm, turbo car, made 402 at the wheels, first race from dig was worthless so I agreed to roll with him, car is pretty quick, was a good night to race. I would think this thing should run in the low 11's, dont get me wrong here, I am not proud of beating a four banger but it was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGb157C-HHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

There are a couple here that run pretty strong on roll but from a dig the only one I was impressed with was one that raced a certain SS last year.

Comment

you bastard were was I?

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
        you bastard were was I?
        I would've called ya up but the Honda driver was on a time restraint (had to pick up g/f from work) so we just jetted out there real quick so he could be back in time for that. Sorry man!

Comment

Some of these young kids have been hopping up those Hondas to run pretty well. They'd dominate if NHRA changed to 1/2 mile racing.
          I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
            They'd dominate if NHRA changed to 1/2 mile racing.
            :lol:

Comment

a few years back I got killed by some little honda. At that time I was running 11.31 at 124mph and he went by me like I slammed on the brakes.

Comment

I must admidt it, I was beat at the track many years ago by a nissan maxima.... I think it is all in the turbo's and tuning... he had a lap top in the car while we were staging....

Comment

when I had my h/c ls1 camaro my buddy rick had a acura that would pull my car on the hwy.

Comment

You guys were haulin, Torkflight

Comment

I watched that video "bye bye honda" was a good race though

Comment

was a good pull... He tried to hang on. ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                        X