X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does it hurt

To get smoked by a V-6??

On way home from work wed I lined up with a black very radical sounding fox (with Quick times on it) at the lights in zimmerman. We were sitting at the light he gave me the look and well when light turned green we let them fly and well he he another mustang went down BAD to the 6.

maybe he is on this site? black notch with auto and convertor mid to late 30s

Originally posted by UL_LUZ98 View Post
    To get smoked by a V-6??

On way home from work wed I lined up with a black very radical sounding fox (with Quick times on it) at the lights in zimmerman. We were sitting at the light he gave me the look and well when light turned green we let them fly and well he he another mustang went down BAD to the 6.

maybe he is on this site? black notch with auto and convertor mid to late 30s
    very nice kill, but maybe the notch wasn't very fast and thought he'd kill an old dino from the past????? PLUS AIN'T THE CUBE'S ON YOUR V-6 like more than a small slow 283 ci 4.6????/ or even more cube's than a 302ci.??? I heard that a certain white turbo ta has more cubes than my 283ci even tho he has a v-6...... but maybe i'm wrong.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
      very nice kill, but maybe the notch wasn't very fast and thought he'd kill an old dino from the past????? PLUS AIN'T THE CUBE'S ON YOUR V-6 like more than a small slow 283 ci 4.6????/ or even more cube's than a 302ci.??? I heard that a certain white turbo ta has more cubes than my 283ci even tho he has a v-6...... but maybe i'm wrong.......lol
      I think my car is a 231cubic inch motor. I will go check my owners manual.

Comment

I think my car is a 231cubic inch motor. I will go check my owners manual.
        ya ..... sure ya ass-clown, maybe check the re-build sheet too........ 231ci my ass....... now that's funny........

Comment

honestly it is only 234ci. but If I had to guess I would say the mustang was a 12ish car

Comment

honestly it is only 234ci. but If I had to guess I would say the mustang was a 12ish car
            234ci??????? hmmmm....... let's see, piston side wall's that'll handle a .60 or more bore, stroked, dished piston's, a tubo at maybe 30psi, hmmmmm...... I'd guess that you are flowing air and gas at a rate comparable too.....let's say a 454ci. big block............... lmfao.......again

Comment

234ci??????? hmmmm....... let's see, piston side wall's that'll handle a .60 or more bore, stroked, dished piston's, a tubo at maybe 30psi, hmmmmm...... I'd guess that you are flowing air and gas at a rate comparable too.....let's say a 454ci. big block............... lmfao.......again
              Honestly its a bored factory block. I wish I had 454ci but I dont. what I do have is enought to smoke almost every mustang on this site

Comment

Honestly its a bored factory block. I wish I had 454ci but I dont. what I do have is enought to smoke almost every mustang on this site
                check out racin' repair's times on that thread about startin' a time slip section...... whubba would kill ya, but he don't post here much, and this site doesn't have too many stang's, must be the mgmt. here. They are chevy boy's and dis-like the blue oval.......... lmfao

Comment

re-read.... I said flowing as much.......... WAKE UP!!!!!!! lol

Comment

i am sure he would, just having fun. But it was so fun to get the first race out of the way. I have been waiting for this way to long. (snow in april) I just hope the weather clears up for this weekend

Comment

re-read.... I said flowing as much.......... WAKE UP!!!!!!! lol
                      Maybe a touch more. when I raced the stang today I was running 91 octane with alky. 17psi boost.

when I go out on the weekends I run 110octane and 29psi boost

Comment

Maybe a touch more. when I raced the stang today I was running 91 octane with alky. 17psi boost.

when I go out on the weekends I run 110octane and 29psi boost
                        what a cheater........ you belong on this site, 602 and z-24ssman, are some of the best cheater's in town, and they lie constantly.......lmfao

Comment

cheater?? how

Comment

cheater?? how
                            just a phrase..... ya know modding and boosting is cheating.....lol

Comment

what a cheater........ you belong on this site, 602 and z-24ssman, are some of the best cheater's in town, and they lie constantly.......lmfao
                              Your just a sore loser you "puss" get a faster car:lol: just think if you put another 30k into that cobra you just might be able to hang with my camaro some day. This year I have to slow it down just to give you a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X