Ramair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
    oh well I figured you wouldn't bring that high dollar race car over to get its ass handed to it by my low budget street car anyway, so I thought I would post up a bullshit race and see if it got you riled up, seemed to work huh? but if you would care to prove me wrong I would love to do it, if not then you can just chalk this one up as your first loss.
    Low budget street car... Would that be the two tone red one in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
      Low budget street car... Would that be the two tone red one in your sig?
      that be the one, what isn't used parts from racing junk or ebay, was home made in my shop. thats as low budget as it gets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

that be the one, what isn't used parts from racing junk or ebay, was home made in my shop. thats as low budget as it gets
        Is it gutted and weighs 2400lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
          Is it gutted and weighs 2400lbs?
          full factory interior, still sports the fold down rear seat, and factory heavy as hell bench seat up front, factory frame rails and floor, factory firewall and wheel tubs, wheel tubs are opened up 2.5 inches, flush to factory frame to fit 12 inch tires. I run it on dot tires and through full exhaust exiting all the way out over the rear end, no race car cutouts on here either, just had it at the local cruise in last friday with my girlfriend and all three of my kids riding in it.

Comment

full factory interior, still sports the fold down rear seat, and factory heavy as hell bench seat up front, factory frame rails and floor, factory firewall and wheel tubs, wheel tubs are opened up 2.5 inches, flush to factory frame to fit 12 inch tires. I run it on dot tires and through full exhaust exiting all the way out over the rear end, no race car cutouts on here either, just had it at the local cruise in last friday with my girlfriend and all three of my kids riding in it.

HaHa... I bet they enjoyed that..

Comment

oh well I figured you wouldn't bring that high dollar race car over to get its ass handed to it by my low budget street car anyway, so I thought I would post up a bullshit race and see if it got you riled up, seemed to work huh? but if you would care to prove me wrong I would love to do it, if not then you can just chalk this one up as your first loss.
              It's funny how I hear you talking about your low budget motor you have but yet I hear from alot of other sources that you paid some big money for it............went to Iowa or something for it?? Anyhow, my tune is still pretty far off and I am pulling timing again for some reason or another and I just think it's time to have someone else tune this thing. Andy said he might come by and pick it up on his way home from Car Craft and do the dirty deed. When this thing is tuned we WILL be racing each other. Maybe you think this is an excuse for me for not running you but I would understand you not running me if you had issues too? Later Traver
              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                It's funny how I hear you talking about your low budget motor you have but yet I hear from alot of other sources that you paid some big money for it............went to Iowa or something for it?? Anyhow, my tune is still pretty far off and I am pulling timing again for some reason or another and I just think it's time to have someone else tune this thing. Andy said he might come by and pick it up on his way home from Car Craft and do the dirty deed. When this thing is tuned we WILL be racing each other. Maybe you think this is an excuse for me for not running you but I would understand you not running me if you had issues too? Later Traver
                Hes just jealous of us little ole, white Trans Am LS1 gods,... guys.

Comment

Take it easy on the kids Tork they need to be schooled slowly:rotfl: j/k
                  But I would like to see said race with that T/A too.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                    Take it easy on the kids Tork they need to be schooled slowly:rotfl: j/k
                    But I would like to see said race with that T/A too.
                    Well, from the yourtube video he is running 9's. So, im out. Although, I am still on stock shortblock so that ought to count for something.

Im sure if ramair would get some track time and dial it in then add some juice, he has a better chance then I do.

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                      you are correct, or your sources are correct, about going to Iowa to get this stuff, the guy was selling on racing junk, went to Iowa to pick it up, heads needed fixing, needed some new lifters, new pistons, I put on a different oil pan, when I bought it it was a dry system, but all said and done I have a little under 7000 tied up in this motor, so if that is big money to go 9's then so be it, but I am sure most would agree that it is pretty cheap to go that fast, I don't even want to ask how much you have tied up in your car this winter because I know what this shit cost's, and unless you bought a bunch of used stuff I would be willing to bet you have more than double what I have in your motor. I can wait to race you until you get a tune on it, I don't want to race you until you are confident that your car is running to its full potential.

Comment

[QUOTE=torkflight;19973]you are correct, or your sources are correct, about going to Iowa to get this stuff, the guy was selling on racing junk, went to Iowa to pick it up, heads needed fixing, needed some new lifters, new pistons, I put on a different oil pan, when I bought it it was a dry system, but all said and done I have a little under 7000 tied up in this motor, so if that is big money to go 9's then so be it, but I am sure most would agree that it is pretty cheap to go that fast, I don't even want to ask how much you have tied up in your car this winter because I know what this shit cost's, and unless you bought a bunch of used stuff I would be willing to bet you have more than double what I have in your motor. I can wait to race you until you get a tune on it, I don't want to race you until you are confident that your car is running to its full potential.[/QUOTE]

I wanna come play to ya know ... I suppose some back road out yalls area works eh?

Can you hook it on the street?

Comment

[QUOTE=waterbug1999;19978]
                          you are correct, or your sources are correct, about going to Iowa to get this stuff, the guy was selling on racing junk, went to Iowa to pick it up, heads needed fixing, needed some new lifters, new pistons, I put on a different oil pan, when I bought it it was a dry system, but all said and done I have a little under 7000 tied up in this motor, so if that is big money to go 9's then so be it, but I am sure most would agree that it is pretty cheap to go that fast, I don't even want to ask how much you have tied up in your car this winter because I know what this shit cost's, and unless you bought a bunch of used stuff I would be willing to bet you have more than double what I have in your motor. I can wait to race you until you get a tune on it, I don't want to race you until you are confident that your car is running to its full potential.[/QUOTE]

I wanna come play to ya know ... I suppose some back road out yalls area works eh?

Can you hook it on the street?
                          well I am ready whenever you are, yes back roads out here work great, we are planning on getting some racing going this sunday about 4 pm if you can make it and the weather holds up, everyone is welcome, and no, it does not hook on the street, but I have never used that as an excuse and never will, I can drive it well enough to get it to hook just enough to win races

Comment

hey ramair!!! were you driving your car yesterday?? and you didn't come over for a race?? what the hell??? so what were the final numbers?? what did Andy charge?? and what do you think of his work??? good experience or bad???

Comment

Working...
                            X