mustang vs eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mustang vs eclipse

Well this was a run from a red light. Remember my car is a freaking turd, bone stock 5.0, except exhaust. (Which just makes the car noisey) These young punks kept revving up there car and looking over at me, like the badass they are. Well when the light turned green I smoked'em by 2-3 car lengths up to about 50-60mph. I was in town so I figured thats enough. There I now have a win, racing Rerod wasnt much of a race!:rlol:

:golf clap:...

...lol

Comment

nice kill.

Comment

Just went 13.96 @ 97mph at the rock two weekends ago at the rock with the same mods as you on my 86 mustang with 180K miles on it. 3265 with me in it AC on it yet. Just sold it last Sat. Only driven on sundays.

Took 1st in Trophy at tristate with it and second at the rock.

Turd I think not.
        90 5.0 GT New combo
        11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastkeen View Post
          Just went 13.96 @ 97mph at the rock two weekends ago at the rock with the same mods as you on my 86 mustang with 180K miles on it. 3265 with me in it AC on it yet. Just sold it last Sat. Only driven on sundays.

Turd I think not.
          thats sweet you even had stock gears?

Comment

Originally posted by fastkeen View Post

Turd I think not.
            You should have kept it, it would probly be faster than your vortech car with some mods

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
              thats sweet you even had stock gears?
              No, he put the rearend that came in the 90 in before we went racing this trip. 3.55 gear but the posi was/is out.

Originally posted by red_z28 View Post
              You should have kept it, it would probly be faster than your vortech car with some mods
              No more room in the stable for the Horse.. Money will be used for a good cause. .

Comment

Way to go uncle Jesse! To bad ya redlighted, could've took home the gold once again!! It was fun watchin' ya row gears again. Traver
                2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
                X