SS vs. fiero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS vs. fiero

This happened a last year but now that the owner of a certain purple fiero now says he beat the SS red car and is spreading it all over the web and is BS. So mr. purple fiero would you like to see the video it clearly shows you lost and then after you made excuses like my trans wouldn't shift into high or the other was I blew the motor.
    You did get the jump on the SS but he sailed right on by you. Get you facts straight bud and let's rerun if you think you can take the car or better yet let's go to the track and you can try, Otherwise your:shitsweak: you lost.

what does your car run?

Comment

Originally posted by red_z28 View Post
      what does your car run?
      Mine is not an SS but an RS last time out in 90 degree weather it ran 10.60's@130 with a 75 shot [you can ask 98 cobra about that race]. On a cooler day in the 70's it runs 10.80's@123 N/A that's with my 406.

My bird ran 11.90's with a pump gas 461 N/A but that retired now.

Comment

I didn't see many Fiero forums (I wonder why???) but I did see this one: http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ul...assCookie=true
        there's a guy that goes by "PURPLE REIGN" with a supercharged Fiero with big wheels but I couldn't find any Camaro kill stories. Their search engine sucks - actually the whole site sucks.

Comment

That dude is on there he calls himself PURPLE REIGN or something like that. Actually someone gave the Zman the heads up on this so maybe he will join up and we can disscuss it.

Comment

I tried searchin the site but didn't find a whole lot. That Purple Reign guy seems kinda cocky though - he posted a Viper kill story (musta been a early 90s Viper with a jackass behind the wheel) and then he mentioned something about how his car would run 10s soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
              I tried searchin the site but didn't find a whole lot. That Purple Reign guy seems kinda cocky though - he posted a Viper kill story (musta been a early 90s Viper with a jackass behind the wheel) and then he mentioned something about how his car would run 10s soon.
              What in the 1/8mi.:rlol:

Comment

Dude if I ever pulled up to a Fiero I would bow down.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                  Dude if I ever pulled up to a Fiero I would bow down.
                  Dude if you drive a Fiero, you are king shit. You can pull up to Porky's, get out of the car and tell everyone to

Comment

I worked on those piles from '84 untill the end. Underpowered, poor handling, squeaked and rattled, tons of electrical problems and those are just a few of the things I remember about those cars. May they R.I.P.

Comment

Here is a post by purple reign

Yes ....................unfortunalty it only ran for a weekend......................bent valves again & broke one.

Obviously the individual building the base block, is no longer. Another machinist is on it and found & pointed out the faults. He also pointed out the simple machining steps the could have been done to avoid this. I do believe this will be the engine to put this car in the record book.

Except I've been waiting all summer ............................................
                      Oh .............and on bent valves, with a passenger that weekend it outran 2 modified LS-1 F-bodies.........................

Comment

Thanks Matt. lol

Like I said before, he did holeshot me. Partly because he left a little before me and because his car really did leave the line hard. I...being the patient guy I am...lol...ran my own race and blew by him when I hit 3rd gear. 602hp has the video.

Maybe I'll stop by his shop and bring the video so I can "refresh his memory" lol

By the way...he did have a passenger, but he ended up bending valves trying to catch me

Comment

I still haven't found his posts where he goes into much detail but I did paraphrase him in this line---

So now I see that purple has claimed that he killed A modified LS-1 camero and A 2002 fire hawk The day he last blew his motor.-----------

And then he said that he did all this on a wounded motor and this should give everyone an idea of the potential of where this motor build is going.

He has completely built five motors using good high dollar parts and none have lasted a week. I wish I could afford to do it just once.

Glen, I thought you had nitros? I don't know where I got this information but I may be wrong. If you talk to the purple fiero guy and he wont race you tell him I am willing, fiero vs fiero.

Comment

lol. No nitrous on my Camaro. None of my cars have ever had it. It's not my style.

JR has told me about conversations he's had with people who swear my car has it.

A number of people have also asked 602hp what kind of shot my car has.

That's either a pretty good compliment or a lack of credit for what I'm able to get out of my car. Either is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
                              I still haven't found his posts where he goes into much detail but I did paraphrase him in this line---

So now I see that purple has claimed that he killed A modified LS-1 camero and A 2002 fire hawk The day he last blew his motor.-----------

And then he said that he did all this on a wounded motor and this should give everyone an idea of the potential of where this motor build is going.

He has completely built five motors using good high dollar parts and none have lasted a week. I wish I could afford to do it just once.

Glen, I thought you had nitros? I don't know where I got this information but I may be wrong. If you talk to the purple fiero guy and he wont race you tell him I am willing, fiero vs fiero.
                              That guy is a tool and he needs to fess up here or on penniscock fiero or whatever that site is called and ever since I have know Glenn he is a straight shooter and there is no spray on that car, Yes I have a system he could run but he likes it the way it is and next year I am going to add a 100rwhp to get him on the street, well I could do that now on spray but that takes the fun out of it. I suppose if I left early like that tool did I could call it a win too:rlol:

Comment

Working...
                              X