LS1 third gen vs '84 Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS1 third gen vs '84 Vette

Cars: LS1 3rd Gen with auto, cam? vs '84 Vette 355 SBC 100 shot.

I was cruising along with 602hp and decided to follow these two guys who had decided to "go at it". They leave the line and you could see the Vette hanging gears and the LS1 was right there when all of a sudden a White TTA passes both of them from the right shoulder.

It looked unreal!

Later they pulled over and the guy in the TTA was there. They told him "thanks a lot for passing us while we were trying to race". He replied "Oh...were you guys racing?" :lol:

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post

I was cruising along with 602hp and decided to follow these two guys who had decided to "go at it". They leave the line and you could see the Vette hanging gears and the LS1 was right there when all of a sudden a White TTA passes both of them from the right shoulder.

It looked unreal!

Later they pulled over and the guy in the TTA was there. They told him "thanks a lot for passing us while we were trying to race". He replied "Oh...were you guys racing?" :lol:
    I think I still have those races someplace and ya that was hularious:lol:
    Who were the guys in the slow cars?

Comment

was the 3rd gen Ls1 repo's old car?

Comment

I'm not sayin......

I'll let Repo confirm or deny if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post

It looked unreal!

now thats funny :lol:

Comment

thats ****ing dangerous...... passing on the shoulder when others are racing????? very stupid....... and i'd be soooo pissed........

Comment

I did that back in the 80's two mopars were racing I pulled along side of then with my Firebird the one dude dropped his arm we were all off I pulled out 4 cars put on my signal pulled ahead after I thought it was safe then I told the guy with me to turn around and watch who won between the slow cars. That was fun.

Comment

I bet it was Repo. Who wqas in the TTA? Jr?

Comment

Working...
                X