SS vs. ricers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS vs. ricers

While on our way home after a night of power standing and getting to see no race action we were cruzin' the freeway and came up on a group of ricers in their fart can cars racing.

We were laughing so hard and then the SS got out front just in time for a 4way blast, Jeez the SS put 10 car lengths on all of them and had only hit 100mph. I tell you why spend all you time on some silly 4 banger when you could have had a V8.:lol:

All in all it was fun inc. the ricer in St. Paul that wanted to race on uni. with some shitbox car that could not get out of his own way. I laughed at him and he got really pissed.

Is ther such a thing as a fast ricer?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
      Is ther such a thing as a fast ricer?
      yeah.. sadly i know of a couple that run high 9's or low 10's in the quarter.. however they break all the time and its kind of hilarious:rotfl:

-Aaron
      87 cutlass
      76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
      87 olds 442 - old mans ride
      355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
        yeah.. sadly i know of a couple that run high 9's or low 10's in the quarter.. however they break all the time and its kind of hilarious:rotfl:
        I have seen a couple at the track but when they run it's one time on the 9's then it goes 14's, Reminds me of this nate kid with a honda that shoots his mouth off all the time and then went to the rock ran 13's all weekend and got his ass handed to him by a STOCK 04 GTO.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Comment

Silly ricers

Comment

Working...
          X