Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aweomse Race Between Ramair and RX-V8 ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aweomse Race Between Ramair and RX-V8 ;)

**Typo^ Supposed to say AWESOME

So, We had a spectacular Match up down at Cedar Falls a few Weeks ago.
    I WON! lol

Pitiful Isn't It?

So much for the house of Hook..
    There may even be a video of the run lol
    Last edited by RX-V8; 10-20-2010, 10:44 PM. Reason: I cant spell obviously

What the hell?

Comment

lol

Comment

Sandbaggers, LOL

Comment

this has too be a joke. no one would ever admit to it if it was true!!!

Comment

Unfortunately My lady quit filming once she saw us Bustin loose and going nowhere fast, so the end result isn't on film. Haha

Ya'll might want to buy some tenderloins lol

Comment

Ha, ha, ha, .....ya house of hook alright. That track was sure hit and miss but alot more miss. I did get my best NA time that weekend though....
              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                Ha, ha, ha, .....ya house of hook alright. That track was sure hit and miss but alot more miss. I did get my best NA time that weekend though....
                I dont think its the track as much as it is your chassis, with the power you are making I think you need to do something to stiffen that thing up a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                  I dont think its the track as much as it is your chassis, with the power you are making I think you need to do something to stiffen that thing up a bit
                  I don't know tork, There are a lot of people as of late saying the same thing about cf raceway.

Comment

well I hooked up pretty good down there, and I seen a vid of tire nicks chevelle running some high 8's doing a wheelie till around 300 feet, I think the guys overpowering there chassis and running small tires are the only ones having trouble down there,

tell this guy that cedar has no hook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKPgbG54pY

Comment

Unless its a big event lately, I have seen Zero track prep (vht or whatever) the last three times down there. If there are a lot of cars running slicks I am sure it would be better.

The time I had went down when you did chad, the track seemed pretty good that night. Since then its been crap for me.

Small tires and overpowering what? lol

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                        well I hooked up pretty good down there, and I seen a vid of tire nicks chevelle running some high 8's doing a wheelie till around 300 feet, I think the guys overpowering there chassis and running small tires are the only ones having trouble down there,

tell this guy that cedar has no hook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKPgbG54pY
                        I would have to agreed with you 100% before i went down there that weekend. The last time i was there it was "the house of hook" for everyone. I was very suprised at how bad it really was. Even Speedo said it was bad and he NEVER agrees with me on anything!! :lol smash:

Comment

Hey I seen that IMP on the trailer by torks place one day on the hwy. Track was hit and miss that weeknd we went for one reason or another. O-well still was fun times....

Tork what adjustment/changes do you do suggest next time the track is like that with our sussp?

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                            Hey I seen that IMP on the trailer by torks place one day on the hwy. Track was hit and miss that weeknd we went for one reason or another. O-well still was fun times....

Tork what adjustment/changes do you do suggest next time the track is like that with our sussp?
                            I am all ears to any new ideas Tork??:sad smile:

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                              I am all ears to any new ideas Tork??:sad smile:
                              how about a good set of slicks? you guys arent running any class that requires you to use street tires right? I believe you guys already have all the bolt on goodies correct? so if you insist on running small radials all you are lacking now is the high dollar traction control that the 10.5 guys are running. but if all you are doing is going to a race or two every summer, or running test and tune days then I would look at getting some slicks, I still wouldnt expect good traction unless you go to a race, test n tunes and street car nights are never going to work for you

Comment

Working...
                              X