The mighty S2000 honda goes down to the GreenZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mighty S2000 honda goes down to the GreenZ

I had a little action with a certain S2000 yesterday that everyone said would put 5 car lengths on me.

The 1st race we launched from a 20 roll and ran up to 100 and I got him by 2 1/2 cars.

The 2nd race I could not get down into 1st gear and that made the race real close, So I just kept the hammer down and beat him by about 1/2 a car.

So much for the one dudes prediction that Camaros are all slow:rotfl:

HA HA, S2000, Honda's failure on wheels, Nice kill. Beating up on imports is always fun, do it all the time with the Cobra.

Comment

Good kill.

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
        Good kill.
        The kid said today he beat me bad in the 2nd race, I wonder if he realized that I had let up to keep from hitting a car, Duh.

Comment

The S2000 kid blew up his tranny the other day so no rematch.

Comment

I had to bring this up today, Now the little punk said the only reason I beat him was because he started in 2nd. gear, I called BS on that. The second race he said he salughtered me buy I told him I was not on the gas as there was a car 50ft. in front of me. The 3rd race he said he also beat me too. Humm..... Wonder what this punk puts in his pipe at night. That's ok, I told him I beat him by bus lengths and his honduh was slow just like all 4 cyl. shitboxes are and that really pissed him off.

Hope he has more than he has got now cause it's going to be ugly this spring when we race again. I have a couple of new goodies for the car.

Comment

Maybe S2000 boy should sell that fairy mobile and get an American V8. Then he won't have to get his arse kicked so much.

Comment

I don't get it. To each his own about what they want to mod, but it certainly doesn't work for me.

There are some real shitboxes out there.....some are quick, but like I hear people say all the time "at the end of the day" a turd is still a turd.

If I had to drive some of the so called "quick" garbage people are driving today, I'd hang it up.

Comment

Call the punk out this spring at the track. I am sure the Camaro you have will dust a non turbo S2000.

Comment

ya, pick on the little guys. bully!

Comment

with enough turbo an s2000 could surprise you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49McBCqFNM

-Aaron
                      87 cutlass
                      76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
                      87 olds 442 - old mans ride
                      355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
                        with enough turbo an s2000 could surprise you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49McBCqFNM
                        I am not too worried about the kid, He had a honda hatch that he put a turbo on and never got it tuned and blew up the engine. Now when he gets the turbo kit he does not realize that a 13 to 1 compression engine does not work very well with a turbo. Can we all say blown head gasket right away

Comment

fair enough. most people aren't that smart i suppose. I should stop giving people too much credit

-Aaron
                          87 cutlass
                          76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
                          87 olds 442 - old mans ride
                          355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Working...
                          X