2 Kills and 1 Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Kills and 1 Loss

While driving along looking at some parts today I came a upon a few speed .
    comparisons.
    The first one was an older guy in a black S2000 honduh and decided he wanted to try the Green Z out. He lost by 5 car lenghts.

After driving for a while I came upon a red 3rd gen bird and he decided to have a go at it. He lost by a train lenght. No surprise there.

The 3rd was the most interesting. A new mustang 5.0 came by and was in front of me then a couple of times he would get on it, I was behind and jumped on it then I noticed he was not pulling away that much. Got next to him we went on three and we were off. He pulled me by 3 and 1 half cars which was ok with me as those cars are suppost to be pretty fast or are they just a little slow when you can't really get an early 4th gen by a ton.

All in all it was fun. The guy in the stang gave me the thumbs up and I did the same. He seemed like a pretty cool dude comapired to the ton of jacktard ones I have met in the past.

Not a bad catch, considering that you weren't even trolling. I've read that certain years of the S2000 are reasonably quick - provided the driver is talented enough. Regarding the new 5.0s - the 2011 is rated at 412 HP @ 6500 & 390 lb-ft @ 4250. MT says 0-60 in 4.4 sec & 12.7 sec 1/4-mile with the optional 3.73 gears. That's pretty damn quick for a pony-car. BTW - it hit 0.97G on the skidpad. That's right up there in sports-car territory. Not bad for a solid axle car.

Joel
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
    X