Schooled by Torkflight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schooled by Torkflight...

We finally decided to get the race done last night. Bad night to grow the balls as i was half in the bag! Anyways, raced 3 times. The first 2 were an utter disaster. I couldn't hook for shit and even ended up ditching the thing. Have no idea how i even got out! Last race was the closest but i'll let Tork say how close it was. Heads up N/A racing was a blast though for sure
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

I ran an 8 second 69 Camaro last night that runs in out law at brainerd. I spun bad the first run from about a 15 roll and he got me but the second time I hooked up much better and just started to pull away when he had to let of cause he was coming in my lane lol. It was awesome. Coon rapids Blvd has some new nice black marks on it now
    5.55@126
    8.67@155
    www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
      I ran an 8 second 69 Camaro last night that runs in out law at brainerd. I spun bad the first run from about a 15 roll and he got me but the second time I hooked up much better and just started to pull away when he had to let of cause he was coming in my lane lol. It was awesome. Coon rapids Blvd has some new nice black marks on it now
      I demand pictures :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
      X