Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GTP smokes a Honda Accord V6 (not like that's an accomplisment, or anything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GTP smokes a Honda Accord V6 (not like that's an accomplisment, or anything)

Was heading into town with the GTP today, when a blinged-out Accord pulled alongside. He tried to frumroll me, but that didn't work. So he tried it again. And again! Each time, I easily pulled away. At one point, we were sitting side-by-side at a light. I thought that he'd surely want to take me on from a dig. I looked over at him & he just stared straight ahead. The light changed & he took off like gramps. I took a pic afterward while we were crawling along after leaving the next light. Get a load of that wing! :lol::rotfl:

Joel
    Attached Files
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Wow, that wing is Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Nice kill, it's just like that tool at work who said he beat my Z, I killed him twice and said I would race him at the Rock but he blew up his rear end, sounds like he blew up his mouth and can't back it up. All his junk ricer cars run 13's, I guess I could pull off 2 plug wires so I can slow my red Camaro down to make it a good race.:laughing smile::laughing smile::laughing smile:

Comment

But what about the legendary V-Tech?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        But what about the legendary V-Tech?
        I guess the GTP's 8 pounds of boost must have left the V-Tech gasping for air. :rotfl:

Joel
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
        X