Timeslip section changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeslip section changed

I made some changes today and you can now post in the sub section but the threads with the times will only be open to mods and admins. to add or change for a TCO member. You can also be in both sections if you have a slips for 1/8 and 1/4mi times.

Let's get them times in there.

From last year... but, it will work till I get some new times.

Comment

Your in big guy

Comment

Great 60 ft jody!

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
          Great 60 ft jody!
          Thanks Dan... That was on the 100 shot and N20 set to come on at 3700 rpm.

This year, I am going to lower it down to maybe a 3400/3500 rpm to hopefully get a better lauch (not that ALL the suspension is built) as the spray will turn on sooner.
          I think doing that will really flash the fuck out of the 4K stall verter. Im sure the 200 shot will be hard to keep the wheels down and really hoping on a 1.3X 60 on the 200 shot.

That miss that I had towrds the end of last year on the N20 is gone now. I am blaming that on the broken rocker pedastools and lifting the heads.

Comment

Also, I have been on the phone with Fullthrottle (the makers of the Timing Tuner) and Nitro Daves (the makers of my window switch) to FINALLY come up with a solution with the Timing Tuner problem I was having. So, I will be hooking it up tomorrow. Here is the schematic. So, now if I want to pull or add timing, I simply turn the button!

Its going to be nice to run full timing N/A then flip the switch to take out timing and spray baby!

Plus, I can adjust timing real quick on the dyno and see wher the car likes it and add it in EFIlive later.

Comment

Set it to come on with the N20 power

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                Set it to come on with the N20 power

:nx:

Comment

I guess I don't understand the need for the Nitro dave switch when you can pull timing and add timing right from the Timing tuner... You got issues with yours? You can even add or pull timing based on RPM

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                    I guess I don't understand the need for the Nitro dave switch when you can pull timing and add timing right from the Timing tuner... You got issues with yours? You can even add or pull timing based on RPM
                    I hear what your saying.. But, the WS has a 2nd stage that might be used on day.

I all ready had ALL the lines ran for the WS and have it dialed in, thats another reason why I did not want to change it out, and to just add a TT was simple.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                      I hear what your saying.. But, the WS has a 2nd stage that might be used on day.

I all ready had ALL the lines ran for the WS and have it dialed in, thats another reason why I did not want to change it out, and to just add a TT (twin Turbo)was simple.
                      fixt

Comment

Ok, I thought you were adding a window switch to the timing tuner... But your adding a tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                          Ok, I thought you were adding a window switch to the timing tuner... But your adding a tuner.
                          Yep.... I ran just the WS last year.

Comment

Hope to see some of you guys at show-n-go

Comment

Well, I got the fuel pump and fuel cooler in. And the timing tuner is good to go to now! Yeee Haaww!!

Comment

Working...
                              X