9" in in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9" in in..

1st I have to thank Gino for helping me and Scott for getting a few parts and the beer... But, it came in today around 2pm and finally got the angle right and ready to roll for BIR. The stock 20 bolt weighed 163lbs, that with everything including fluid. The 9" weighed 153, but with no fluid. I no for a fact this TQ arm is 20lbs lighter.. Here are a few pics.

And I finally got all Bogarts..

cool

Comment

Looks nice! Good choice of car and color!!
      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
        Looks nice! Good choice of car and color!!
        Thanks man... Im getting some detailed brake lights for ya.

Comment

That rear is pretty impressive, and the car looks pretty mean Jody... That car has come along way this year. Good luck this weekend, text me when you make that first 9.99 pass...

Doesn't look like you got them subfames on yet??

Comment

I ran out of time on the SFC's.... The cage stiffened it up and should be good to go.

Comment

You start yanken them wheels say bye, bye to your quarter panels they will wrinkle up...... Maybe? what do I know.... haha

I seen them in mine before my bar, but I just have a cheap ass camaro, no fancy pants Pontiac.....

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                You start yanken them wheels say bye, bye to your quarter panels they will wrinkle up...... Maybe? what do I know.... haha

I seen them in mine before my bar, but I just have a cheap ass camaro, no fancy pants Pontiac.....
                Too late man.. Its all ready wrinkled. lol

Im out here...

Comment

Where's the 9.9 slip? Updates?
                  2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                    Where's the 9.9 slip? Updates?
                    Let off half track and coasted to a 11.9... Here is what happened.

Comment

jeez by the looks of the exhaust i would say that it was a pretty decent backfire. Your pretty lucky it still goes with as bad as those plugs look too, kinda suprised it didnt have a miss at idle. Any luck talking to the nano peoples yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Grr View Post
                        jeez by the looks of the exhaust i would say that it was a pretty decent backfire. Your pretty lucky it still goes with as bad as those plugs look too, kinda suprised it didnt have a miss at idle. Any luck talking to the nano peoples yet?
                        Yea... we came to the conclusion that the regulator on the NANO got damaged on the refill. When I had the N20 filled, there was a "leak" on the NANO side and I had no clue WTF was going on due to the NANO being empty and I did not have it filled yet. I played with the NANO valve and it quit, thinking nothing of it.

So, the check valve on the N20 bottle did not work like its suppose (no pressure) to so it went up the line (for a brief sec.) and into the NANO regulator. NANO guy said to be on the safe side, unscrew NANO line from N20 bottle/check valve from now on.

Comment

that rear looks cool man. bummer about the nano situation though! better luck next time! ~Jason.

Comment

Working...
                          X