Pinks All-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinks All-Out

just got back from ST.Louis, well the verdict is the car didn't get in, the story is this, I run 10.30 on the motor, this weekend I sprayed it, I went 9.88 @ 136 mph, my buddy ran 9.55 at 136.55 mph, they couldn't decide between two classes, my buddies number got called but not mine, the class they picked had a fast time of 9.76 and a slow time of 9.86, 16 cars running within one tenth of each other, they also picked another class of 16 because they couldn't decide on which class to pick, so they brought both classes into the tower separately to meet the drivers and ask what they would do with the money if they won it, then they decided on who they liked better and picked that class, my buddies class didn't get in, so long story short, I missed the final 16 by 2 100ths of a second, but as my luck would have it the class they did pick was a 10.3 class, the winning car was a 68 camaro that ran 10.32 all weekend, what did I say my car runs on motor?? oh yeah, 10.3, so basically running on spray was the wrong choice, but oh well, it was a blast and I will go again next year, I would recommend it to anyone who loves drag racing, running my car off an arm drop in front of 30,000 people was the biggest rush I have had in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Ran the car through full exhaust and street legal tires, It was a blast

Comment

Pretty interesting stuff.

Sounds like you had a blast.

Comment

Sweet now I can't wait to see that episode now I can say I beat that car that was on Pinks All Out!

Comment

I kid, I kid.

Car looks great and it looks like a good time, I kinda wish I could of gone and then after I seen the times they picked I wouldn't of made it anywho..

I will have to stop in and hear all about it. I need some more :nx:anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
            I kid, I kid.

Car looks great and it looks like a good time, I kinda wish I could of gone and then after I seen the times they picked I wouldn't of made it anywho..

I will have to stop in and hear all about it. I need some more :nx:anyway...
            let me know when you want to fill, and ramair, let me know when you want to go tear up the highway out here.

Comment

Ramair is up remaking the Pam and Tommy lee video this week at the lake in his speed boat so you prob won't hear from him.

Comment

So lets see some video or more pics of all the action! What did the other nova run? Is Rich as big of an ass clown in person like he is on tv?

Comment

Congrats on the times tork and can I use that picture for the next banner change as your car looks badazz and it would fit the bill. Next time i see ya I will still chip in for you and get you a decal for your car.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                    Congrats on the times tork and can I use that picture for the next banner change as your car looks badazz and it would fit the bill. Next time i see ya I will still chip in for you and get you a decal for your car.
                    yes you can use it, that would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                      So lets see some video or more pics of all the action! What did the other nova run? Is Rich as big of an ass clown in person like he is on tv?
                      the other nova ran 11.78 @ 116 mph, Jason's wife took all the video so I should be getting a copy this week and then I will post it on you tube, I am going to need someones help telling me how I can cut separate runs off the disk to post them, or else it is just like one big long video, advice would be appreciated, also Rich talked to all the drivers in a private driver meeting and he was actually a pretty decent guy, he said he realizes that everyone thinks he is a tool and that he knows he doesn't know a lot about cars but he loves drag racing and wants to keep it alive, then some guy gave him shit about crashing that bike on pinks and he joked about that and took it really well, he said that crash turned him into a big pussy and now he only drives minivans.

Comment

Chad what is your vids on a CD or a Tape? I can help you with it whatever you got just give me a call. Otherwise I can stop in an pick it up and cut it up if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                          Chad what is your vids on a CD or a Tape? I can help you with it whatever you got just give me a call. Otherwise I can stop in an pick it up and cut it up if you want.
                          cool, that would be great if you could just show me so I know how in the future, it was recorded with a camera that has a disk but it is smaller that a DVD

Comment

So you want me to stop in and get it after work...

Do you have windows movie maker in your PC? If its like 4 years older or newer with XP you should have it factory installed

Comment

Working...
                            X