Lafayette Dragway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lafayette Dragway

Sunday was another beautiful day at the Lafayette Dragway again. The facilities are real family orientated now with swimming pool and donkey rides. Had a nice group of cars racing too, a few TCO members and others from the area... hope someone got some photos or video. I guess that only happens if Rerod or Speedo are there.

Maybe Tork can fill us in on the schedule of future events. Since I didn't race I won't comment on who beat who, I'll let them do that.

I'm jealous! You guys have it made down there

Comment

well the sheriff did show up, but only after about 45 minutes and 8 or 9 races later, called ramair but couldent get him out there, dont know where he was. maybe next time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Why don't you schedule this shit on my days off... It's like you cater to ramairws6 all the time...

Comment

Next time I'll get some pics or videos, since mines a turd bucket

Comment

where is this??????

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              where is this??????

Really it's a mythical place, kind of like a unicorn or a certain F body. No racing, just smart talk and donkey rides. There may be an ass or two around too. :rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
                Really it's a mythical place, kind of like a unicorn or a certain F body. No racing, just smart talk and donkey rides. There may be an ass or two around too. :rlol:
                LOL funny shit matt

Comment

Unicorn...................I kind've like that name for my car!?
                  2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                    Unicorn...................I kind've like that name for my car!?
                    why would you think any one was calling your car a unicorn? I have an f body here that isnt getting anywhere also, maybe he is talking about me, hey screw you red rocket, how dare you make jokes about us f body guys that talk shit and dont back it up!!!

Comment

:lol:

Comment

WHERE ON EARTH IS LaFAYETTE DRAGWAY???

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                        Sunday was another beautiful day at the Lafayette Dragway again
                        I've been drag racing for the last 40 years in the Mpls./St.Paul & surrounding area of Minnesota (called the Twin Cities) and i've never heard of a dragstrip called LaFayette Dragway where is it??

Comment

it's a county rd.

Comment

:treed:Hahahahahaha! I love it!! It's right in my backyard..............that's where it is.
                            2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by DAVE YOUNG View Post
                              I've been drag racing for the last 40 years in the Mpls./St.Paul & surrounding area of Minnesota (called the Twin Cities) and i've never heard of a dragstrip called LaFayette Dragway where is it??
                              lol

Still driving for Scott Carlson?

Comment

Working...
                              X