muscle car shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muscle car shootout

had a good time, here is a vid, this is just the vidio that I have on my camera, I still need to get more from jollywrencher and another buddy that was recording, I will post up another one soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvMzFFxAOuI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Man that gets me pumped up just watching that shit!! Nothing like some good ole Slave Raider for background music. What are some of the times you guys ran? Was the 9.68 your best time? Love the video of Pete liftin' it twice! That is frickin' sweet!! Traver
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
      Man that gets me pumped up just watching that shit!! Nothing like some good ole Slave Raider for background music. What are some of the times you guys ran? Was the 9.68 your best time? Love the video of Pete liftin' it twice! That is frickin' sweet!! Traver
      I had a 9.67 @137 that was my best, it was a great time, and I knew you would love the slave raider

Comment

let me know how the quality is, it works great on my computer, but when I watch it through utube it looks like shit, just wondering if it is my computer or what? I will save it into photobucket and repost it if people are having trouble seeing it, I cant even read the times when I watch it

Comment

Nice video. Kinda hard to make out more than one or two of the times at the end of the runs but otherwise it was good. I'm thinking I'll have to get up there next summer for that. How many cars turn out for that?

I knew the music was familiar but couldn't remember the artist. Slave Raider!! Man, don't let go of those albums. They've been getting nice money on Ebay! Which albums do you all have? Nice choice for the video Minnesota event with Minnesota music

Comment

Congrats Tork on the 9.67
            You have been updated in the standings

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
              Nice video. Kinda hard to make out more than one or two of the times at the end of the runs but otherwise it was good. I'm thinking I'll have to get up there next summer for that. How many cars turn out for that?

I knew the music was familiar but couldn't remember the artist. Slave Raider!! Man, don't let go of those albums. They've been getting nice money on Ebay! Which albums do you all have? Nice choice for the video Minnesota event with Minnesota music
              the vidio is actually good quality, I can read everytime on the vid that I made, it must be youtube screwing it up, is there a better way to save the vid so that it comes out to be better quality on you tube? I am useing windows movie maker and I published it as best quality to be viewed on my computer, but through you tube its shitty.

Comment

directly under the vid in youtube, there is a link to high quality. youtube plays low quality as default to save bandwidth. looked good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Nova
                  The best I ran was a 10.56 at 127.02mph.
                  That is pretty Awesome Pete.... Nice work guys.

Comment

Best for me was a 9.33 at 145 or so, would need to look at slips again. Qualified #12 in Outlaw with a 9.40. Got mowed over first round by an 8.40 car....

New converter is not working for me, battling it all weekend. Changing a few things for next time!!

Had a great time partying with the crew!!

Make sure you check out www.egleye.com for some great event pictures!! Page 3, 5, 6, and 10 in the Outlaw section, Barry got a few good pics of my truck on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
                      Best for me was a 9.33 at 145 or so, would need to look at slips again. Qualified #12 in Outlaw with a 9.40. Got mowed over first round by an 8.40 car....

New converter is not working for me, battling it all weekend. Changing a few things for next time!!

Had a great time partying with the crew!!

Make sure you check out www.egleye.com for some great event pictures!! Page 3, 5, 6, and 10 in the Outlaw section, Barry got a few good pics of my truck on the track.
                      cool pics matt, page 5, 9 and 14 on www.egleye.com in strip eliminater for me, page 14 is my last run, wheels are up pretty high, also one of my slowest runs of the weekend, gotta keep those wheels down.

Comment

Man, I want to be a track photographer someday

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
                          Man, I want to be a track photographer someday
                          My stuff is slow you would not have much of a problem getting a picture of my cars:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                            My stuff is slow you would not have much of a problem getting a picture of my cars:rotfl:
                            I can relate...:rlol:

Comment

Working...
                            X