Congrats to ramairws6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to ramairws6

I got his times in the timeslips section and you got a fast car along with torkflight. I'm sure will the race between you guys is going to be interesting let's try this weekend if both show up.

Congrats!!

Comment

Nice going! Makes the wait worthwhile for that motor, huh?
      I think he (ramair) said that he had to work this w/end though

Comment

awsome times! that mph in the eighth is awsome, does it pull hard all the way through? better get a bar in that sucker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

The 131 mph is good for 9.75 et. with a good launching setup

Comment

Thanks guys! That MPH was making me kind've waunder if I was spinning or not on the run. I was kind've comparing other times with mine and it seemed pretty high? Maybe it was the track?? Sorry Rerod, can't make your party I have to work. Good luck in the recovery and keep your head up!! Traver
            Last edited by ramairws6; 09-10-2008, 11:21 PM.
            2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
              awsome times! that mph in the eighth is awsome, does it pull hard all the way through? better get a bar in that sucker
              Thanks Tork! Ya, the thing pulls real nice. I'm finally happy with this setup. Traver
              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                Sorry Rerod, can't make your party I have to work. Good luck in the recovery and keep your head up!! Traver
                I understand, man. Don't worry about it. And thanks, I will be keeping my head up as best I can

Comment

Congrats to the Ramairws6 only has had the car four years and impressive times already. Could of been better the more we played with the setup.

Now man up and get a cage in that race car so you can run it all out or so you don't kill yourself on the street, which ever comes first.

:banana::banana::banana:

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                    Congrats to the Ramairws6 only has had the car four years and impressive times already. Could of been better the more we played with the setup.

Now man up and get a cage in that race car so you can run it all out or so you don't kill yourself on the street, which ever comes first.

:banana::banana::banana:
                    Hes going to have to cage the whole damn car right?? A 6 point like we have are only good to a 10 sec pass.

Whats next a 10 point?

Comment

That thing will run into the 9's so he is going to need.... cert. 10pt cage, harness, NHRA license, window net, wheel studs, open-ended lugs, SFI-trans blanket, Coat, pants, gloves, neck collar, battery cut off and I prob am forgetting some other things inside the car.

Shew.....going fast sucks..., my harness is a big enough PITA....

I got stopped at the end of my 10.91 run on the return road last weekend at rockfalls and the guy is like "CERT cage????" I was like no why, he said you went 9.91 I was shocked and said you mean 10.91... He is like NO 9.91 you need a cert cage, I said check with the tower again, well he did then he dropped his head and said yea 10.91...you can go...
                      Last edited by speedo; 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM.

Comment

That thing will run into the 9's so he is going to need.... cert. 10pt cage, harness, NHRA license, window net, wheel studs, open-ended lugs, SFI-trans blanket, Coat, pants, gloves, neck collar, battery cut off and I prob am forgetting some other things inside the car.

Shew.....going fast sucks..., my harness is a big enough PINTA....

I got stopped at the end of my 10.91 run on the return road last weekend at rockfalls and the guy is like "CERT cage????" I was like no why, he said you went 9.91 I was shocked and said you mean 10.91... He is like NO 9.91 you need a cert cage, I said check with the tower again, well he did then he dropped his head and said yea 10.91...you can go...
                        studs t have to extend through the rim at least the diameter of the studs, dont need open end lug nuts, dont need a window net if you go with arm restraint, need all you sfi stuff at 10.99, clothing specs change at 9.99, need pants gloves shoes, neck brace. also sucks if the thing is just touching the high nines because once you add all the shit it probably wont get out of the 10s then you get pissed!!

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                          studs t have to extend through the rim at least the diameter of the studs, dont need open end lug nuts, dont need a window net if you go with arm restraint, need all you sfi stuff at 10.99, clothing specs change at 9.99, need pants gloves shoes, neck brace. also sucks if the thing is just touching the high nines because once you add all the shit it probably wont get out of the 10s then you get pissed!!

How much are shoes?

What is easier, arm restraint or net?

At what time/speed you you have to bring the bar through the firewall?

Comment

How much are shoes?

What is easier, arm restraint or net?

At what time/speed you you have to bring the bar through the firewall?
                            I dont know how much shoes are, I would go with arm restraints if I had to do it over.

Comment

I dont think Trav wants to turn his TA into a full out race car...

Comment

Working...
                              X