Porkys shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porkys shootout

Doesn't look like anyone is showing much interest.

Has the coordinator even done a public announcement about this event?

Or...maybe it's a 'private event'?

opinions?

It is more of a crazyspeed.com thing. Those guys are more of the hard core race guys on that site, Nothing wrong with that and I think it would gather more people if it was closer to the cities. Last year was a good race I will say but due to the roadsters show being on the same weekend and how late one gets home I will sell some stuff and maybe make some dough. Carl Finny is in charge of it this year and he will do a good job and has secured a lot of prizes for people, My hat is off to Carl he is a good guy.

Comment

Im just going to RF.... I hope EVERYONE goes to CF so I can get some runs in!

Comment

I'd really like to go but my LS7 fuel rails haven't showed up yet. My new dual pump setup is in and ready though. :banana:Traver
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Well, im all packed and ready to rock and roll!!

Comment

nice.. Rock falls was freaking packed.

Comment

So nobody posting any times must have been slow down there or a some of the cars broke down aye?

Comment

Originally posted by 428gt
                only one breakdown 15 min before they shut everything down. Lots of personal bests for many...mine was a 9.49 @ 152.55 on 17" DR's and 14 psi
                congrats on the good numbers, that's hauling.

Comment

Working...
                X