Just my results from the Rock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just my results from the Rock.

Well.. it was super busy at the track IMO. I only got in 4 run and left at 3 o'clock.

I did get the NA tune back and ran a 11.6 @ 115 which was awesome. Im sure I could get it to a 11.5 and maybe 11.4 out of it, my 60 was only a 1.55 and know I can get it down to a 1.50 60'.

I had problems on the n20.. I had the 100 shot N20 and the 150 fuel jet and it leaned out bad to 13.8-14.0 A/F and just turned off the juice at about the 330' mark but still kept in it and still ran 11.29 @ 115mph with my 60' at 1.49.

So, I upped the jet to the 200 shot fuel and went at it. I ended up pushing the skinnies thru the beam and hit a 1.61 60' and ended up running a 11.1 @ 124mph. The AF was 12.8-13.0 the whole way down the track, which was lean for spray, but still kept on it...

Raquel ran a PB, she ran 13.3 so she is pumped!

Where did this shit come from?

Here is the only vid we took... I actually think I carried the front wheels about 10 or so feet then it came down. You can see the car come down if you look close... This was the pass where it leaned out really bad and just turned the juice off about 330' mark. 60' was a 1.49

All in all it was fun.

White cars and tires don't mix how did the track hook today? Any of the other locals make any runs?

Comment

I don't really know what anyone else ran...

I think the traction was hit or miss.. I managed a 1.49, 1.55, 1.61 and a 1.88 60'.. So, it wasn't consistent.

Comment

You need to bypass your nano system to eliminate that as a variable. you told me nx said your noid was with in spec and if your pump was the issue it would not go lean untill the top end or higher in the rpm band. The only other thing that could make your car lean through the entire run is the Nano. I will bet you the next ufc fight that it is you NANO crap that is your problem. Cost you nothing to try the bottle heater again.

Comment

I would have to agree with Fotoboy. I know you don't want to give up on the Nano since if it would work right it obviously has it's advantage. The plain truth is if you search around you will see that most everyone that has or has had one of these put it up for sale. There must be a reason?? Traver
          2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

If it worked all the big boys would do it. I bet when I go tp Byron in a few weeks every one will have one....not. Sorry bro, off that thing before you pop your motor, your playing with fire! literally!

Comment

I was there with my '03 Cobra, picked up a few 1.727's with my IRS and radials, my best time was 11.57 or so. I know the car has more in it but I had to drive it home and felt bad for beating on it!
              1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
              2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
              2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
              1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
                I was there with my '03 Cobra, picked up a few 1.727's with my IRS and radials, my best time was 11.57 or so. I know the car has more in it but I had to drive it home and felt bad for beating on it!
                I drove mine there and drove it back home. Feels good to be able to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                  You need to bypass your nano system to eliminate that as a variable. you told me nx said your noid was with in spec and if your pump was the issue it would not go lean untill the top end or higher in the rpm band. The only other thing that could make your car lean through the entire run is the Nano. I will bet you the next ufc fight that it is you NANO crap that is your problem. Cost you nothing to try the bottle heater again.
                  Well, I have a post on LS1tech to see what other NANO users have seen and what jets the are using.

When I went from the 150 fuel jet the the 200 fuel jet that AF came down from ~14.0 to ~13.0 so it did work. So, maybe its with my wild to get a 250 shot fuel jet and see how that works. But, I need to find out thru NX when my N20 kit gets too small for the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                    If it worked all the big boys would do it. I bet when I go tp Byron in a few weeks every one will have one....not. Sorry bro, off that thing before you pop your motor, your playing with fire! literally!
                    We still going?? How much money is it going to cost?

Comment

If I can find a track that's still open, I might try and go for one last whoo-ra with the 250 fuel jet.

Comment

Working...
                      X