Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grove Creek CANCELLED for sat & sun!

http://www.grovecreek.com/racer_info.htm

Looks like everyone has to go somewhere else to race.

WOW unbelieveable!

Comment

Sucks yet understandable....

Comment

Maybe the Nationals need to be held this weekend:treed:

Comment

Bummer, was really looking forward to running this weekend. 100% understanding for cancelling.

Rick and Suzy need to take care of their own, I know their son wasn't doing so well a few weeks ago. Hopefully the little guy pulls through.

We'll see everyone at the Grove next spring!! I'm officially done for the year, the big red machine is going into the lab for some improvements...

Comment

Yeah it would be cool to have something at Lafayette Dragway since there is a UFC fight that night too, but I haven't heard anything from their racing director. He's been pretty quiet about racing lately, hasn't been stalking, harassing ramair anymore, whats up with that? Has he lost confidence in the big mopar, or maybe he's been focusing all his time in his donkey and mule futures with this economy being so bad. :rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
              Yeah it would be cool to have something at Lafayette Dragway since there is a UFC fight that night too, but I haven't heard anything from their racing director. He's been pretty quiet about racing lately, hasn't been stalking, harassing ramair anymore, whats up with that? Has he lost confidence in the big mopar, or maybe he's been focusing all his time in his donkey and mule futures with this economy being so bad. :rlol:
              LOL yes donkey futures are looking good, just got back from moving my mom and dad to prairie du chen, WI, lafayette could happen but there is no one to race, ramair doesnt have his fuel rails yet, oldschool is just fireing his new mill today so he will need a little tuning time, and as for waldo, I mean speedo??? I heard his trans is taking a shit on him again, and no one has heard from him in a while anyway, I think the thought of getting beat by old school has chased him into hiding, maybe next saturday at the lafayette dragway would work for everyone?? anyone in?? lets do it once more before the end of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

You know what? Saturday sounds good and I will even take vacation if I have to!! :banana:Traver
                2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Lafayette Dragways has a nice ring to it. Sounds like a good time.

Comment

Sounds like it will be cold next week

Comment

Working...
                    X