2010 Grove Creek Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Grove Creek Schedule

The 2010 Schedule has been released. Lots of races, many double weekends!

http://www.grovecreek.com/schedule.htm

I probably wont make it there again this year. I am still upset about the timing system not working in 06.

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
      I probably wont make it there again this year. I am still upset about the timing system not working in 06.
      big baby.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
        big baby.

Yea ur probably right, I will go if you go pick a date and let me know and I will see ya there.

Comment

Yea ur probably right, I will go if you go pick a date and let me know and I will see ya there.
          Im racing my snowmobile this year... It might be able to beat you in the 1/8, so watch out mister!

Comment

We all were that day, but most of us got over it. The timing system has been pretty much flawless the last few years other than a couple of computer crashes... That could happen at any track you go to!!

I'll be there... Stop in and say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
              We all were that day, but most of us got over it. The timing system has been pretty much flawless the last few years other than a couple of computer crashes... That could happen at any track you go to!!

I'll be there... Stop in and say hi.
              Yea I know I was just teasen to see if you remembered that day. We prob be up there if kyle gets his combo done for some testing.

We are thinking thunder memorial weekend for sure.

Anything new planned this season?

Comment

Few things. Going dry sump, putting in a new camshaft, rewiring the truck, and maybe a different planetary in the tranny to take a little gear away and tighten up the splits. Quicker, faster, more consistent is the goal! (actually 8's are the goal...)

You?

Comment

Good luck to you this year on that 8. I hope to see that truck run someplace should post some pics of that trailer I heard its pretty luxurious.

Hey what has your dad been up to since he retired?

Me? Tires, gas, oil and insurance....

If I am lucky that is, just going to travel and race this summer so I am going to milk this combo for as long as I can.

Comment

I'll get there. N/A of course... With a small block... LOL! Trailer pics gotta wait. I think the doors are froze shut..

Dad's keeping busy, watching the nephews, house work, all kinds of stuff. He's loving every minute of retirement! Doesn't miss the grind at all. I think he misses the BS'n with the co-workers though.

Comment

I think i'll hit this track up once or twice this year? I hate 1/8 th mile though.............................
                      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                        Im racing my snowmobile this year... It might be able to beat you in the 1/8, so watch out mister!
                        Snowmobile Get off your ass and fix that car.:roll_lol:

Maybe this year we can setup a TCO drag day have a little run off durring a test day and donate the pot to Raquel.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
                          I'll get there. N/A of course... With a small block... LOL!
                          That statement is impressive. You're probably one of the few having the know-how to get it done.

Comment

Working...
                          X