2010 rock schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 rock schedule

wow,looks like the rock has cut dates for racin' in half.Wonder why????

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    wow,looks like the rock has cut dates for racin' in half.Wonder why????

Prob to cut down on VHT usage, oh wait never mind they dont use any. :rotfl: The only way I will go out there again is if CFR floods and this year that could happen again.

Comment

I like the rock. It's too bad i can't afford to go that often, Plus i like the grilled hamburgers!!! VHT is over rated......lmfao

Comment

My car always hooks at the Rock and I can run in the high 10's with no problem, But then again I use slicks.

Comment

I don't hook as well as you guys because I don't use slicks, but I like the Rock too. I could go and spend the day justy spectating and talking to other racers. I used to hear people complain about Northstar and look what happened to it. I'd hate to lose another track. I agree that they should stop being stingy with the vht though.

Comment

Just looks like there being smart with there race dates looks like the same amount of race dates in the sping and the fall of the year and less in the summer.

Me personally there is other things going on in June, July and Aug for me and most of the time is harder to run a good time cause of the heat so I really don't race those months.

The track and the staff are very nice and last time we were out there we had a blast so I really have no complains other than not hooking on the line like I do at Cedar Falls, Brainard and tristate on a 275 DR.

Comment

Working...
            X