Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIR Street Car Showdown

May 21, 22, and 23.

Just got my BIR schedule in the mail yesterday and I am going to do this. I raced the index class last year at show and go which is pretty much the same format.
    I made it down to the last 4 only to be beat by the winner from this event last year. Going to dial up my 11.0 tune and giver.

Prob going to go up early on Thursday again this year and camp at the gate. Its a good time anyone else thinking of going?

If I have someplace to stay I may go to this and I know my car will be in the 11.0 range LOL

Comment

I wish my car was in the 11's range so i wouldn't need a bar!
      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        If I have someplace to stay I may go to this and I know my car will be in the 11.0 range LOL
        I can always run the 12.0 as well NA, but I would waste many passes trying to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
          I wish my car was in the 11's range so i wouldn't need a bar!
          Well you could always pull off 1 plug wire or maybe 2 :laugh_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            Well you could always pull off 1 plug wire or maybe 2 :laugh_smile:
            I figured i get a worse reaction out of my statement then that. Thanx for being so light on Mr.hp!
            2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
              I figured i get a worse reaction out of my statement then that. Thanx for being so light on Mr.hp!

You can at least come up to spectate and bring the puch's or possibly the golf cart as soon as I get it out of the shed I am dropping it off at your place you should have it fixed up by then.

I can't wait to see what women BR brings with him this time. Last time he was so owned he left his watch on the top of the shower in the shower trailer so I told him all last fall it's probably still there.

Comment

Working...
              X