No announcement yet.

Who has been to Tristateraceway in IA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has been to Tristateraceway in IA?

How is the camping?

Do they let you stay over night?

Showers?

This doesn't answer your questions, but I've only heard good things about it.

A fellow racer told me "it's a true racer's track".

He said the staging lanes are angled so you never have to push or start your car. You just put it in neutral and the car rolls ahead.

From what I've heard, most guys have gotten their quickest ET there.

Comment

Yup I heard , want your fastest ET go to Tristate. I know of 2 "big dawgs" low 9's-mid 8's that told me that.

Comment

come on a shower? Who cares if you stink during race weekend? Its about racing and boozing, I've never seen too many good looking women at the tracks speedo

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
          come on a shower? Who cares if you stink during race weekend? Its about racing and boozing, I've never seen too many good looking women at the tracks speedo
          I don't know Pool Boy........remember your honey out at Thunder the first year we went out there I believe?:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
            I don't know Pool Boy........remember your honey out at Thunder the first year we went out there I believe?:lol:
            hmm yeah right, didnt we try to steal her booze when she went to bed?

Comment

Tri-State in my experiences is the best track around. Best e.t's awesome crew!. Not sure if there was showers, I think there is hook-ups for camping so I would think there is showers just never stayed at the track myself. There is this old motel accross the street that we usually book most of and party there. Then theres always the short 30 minute drive to eat dubuque...Oh yeah!! Thats where the real fun is!

Comment

Thanks for the info on the track and hotel... I want to make it there this season since I have never been there.

Yea showers not that big of deal but still is nice to have I like to stay the whole weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                  hmm yeah right, didnt we try to steal her booze when she went to bed?
                  Yea, that didn't work. Didn't you and someone else "shot" soldiers comming over the hill?:lol:

Sorry bout getting off topic Speedo. Just remembering some good times

Comment

Yea bro, the track is downhilll so you will get a better ET there.

Thats going to my excuse if you run faster then me this year.

Comment

I'm ready to go to the track already! Getting pumped for spring to say the least!! Let me know when you go down there Speedo, it's worth getting the boot once right?? Traver
                      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                        I'm ready to go to the track already! Getting pumped for spring to say the least!! Let me know when you go down there Speedo, it's worth getting the boot once right?? Traver
                        Probably memorial weekend. I know for a fact you won't take off Sunday or Memorial day so I didn't even bother to tell you

Friday night @ CFR
                        Sat and Sunday @ Tristate

If the weather looks bad in IA for the weekend then we will head out to Thunder.

Comment

Fuuch it............I'll take vacation! I don't even care anymore, count me in! If I'm going to spend all the money on this thing I might as well run the piss outta it?! Maybe I can switch weekends with Kuky?? Traver

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                            Fuuch it............I'll take vacation! I don't even care anymore, count me in! If I'm going to spend all the money on this thing I might as well run the piss outta it?! Maybe I can switch weekends with Kuky?? Traver

Fine you take vacation and I will work for you...
                            Last edited by speedo; 03-07-2008, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Ya your right......................I can't afford it!!Traver

Comment

Working...
                              X