No announcement yet.

Post your closest race with a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran a 350z on a hwy pull and stayed ahead of him but he held with me. We might be a good race for the Imp SS

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
      I ran a 350z on a hwy pull and stayed ahead of him but he held with me. We might be a good race for the Imp SS
      I think I would have pulled on him if I could have gotten to 3rd gear. Not enough road. With the gears I'm running the mustang is good to 90+ in 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpauly View Post
        I think I would have pulled on him if I could have gotten to 3rd gear. Not enough road. With the gears I'm running the mustang is good to 90+ in 2nd.
        Ill take down that clevland thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
          Ill take down that clevland thing!
          don't have a cleavland

Comment

lol my bad! I thought you told me that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy
              it spintech
              You should change it.My ear drums are scared to race you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                You should change it.My ear drums are scared to race you. lol
                Mine havent stopped ringing! lol! you know its loud when dragracers are telling you to turn it down!

Comment

My closest race was last fall with my Mustang vs. some rich kid at my school in his grandma's 2004 BMW M3 'Vert. We did a dig up to about 85 and I launched at maybe 2k or 2500 and spun like mad (this was with a stock 7.5 open diff rear axle in the car and worn street tires), but I started pulling on him by maybe a half a fender, and by 85 he was up half a fender. I say it was probably the closest race I've been in. He also had 4 people in the car to slow him down, but it was still cool seeing a ~$3500 car keep dead nuts with a $50k+ (I'm guessing) car.

this year I'm gonna try and run him again same race, but this time no one in his car and mine will have an 8.8 with 4:10's and limited slip. it should be a good race

Comment

my closest race ever was back when i had my mustang i raced j-rods white 460 powered fox, 0 to as fast as they would go stayed pretty much side by side i dropped back a little on every shift (damn t-5) anyways fun race even though i lost at least it was to a sweet ride.

Comment

Mine would be my old stocker 1994 GT Auto Mustang with few bolt on's and my buddys 96 LT1 camaro 6spd. Suprisingly it was whoever got the whole shot, My car should not have kept up with his... but it did.

Comment

Working...
                      X