20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity

1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car w/ sunglasses on and point your hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries w/ that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone is over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favors'.

7. Finish all of your sentences with 'In Accordance With the Prophecy'.

8. Don't use any punctuation.

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat and do so w/ a serious face.

11. Specify that your drive thru order is 'To Go'.

12. Sing along at the opera.

14. Attend a poetry reading, ask why the poems don't rhyme?

15. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.

16. Have your co workers address you by your wrestling name~ Rock Bottom.

17. When your $$$ comes out of the ATM, yell "I Won, I Won".

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose".

19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy,we are going to have to let one of you go".

20. And the Final Way to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity~ send this to someone and make them smile~ it's called therapy.
    And if you wish to encourage insanity, determine why there are only 19 listed.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favors'

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp
      11. Specify that your drive thru order is 'To Go'.
      I actually had a McDonald's employee ask me if my order was "for here or to go?" at the drive-thru in Roseville. Like I'm going to sit there and eat it at the drive-thru window.
      Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
        I actually had a McDonald's employee ask me if my order was "for here or to go?" at the drive-thru in Roseville. Like I'm going to sit there and eat it at the drive-thru window.
        A buddy of mine did ask for his drive thru order "to go" on time....

Comment

along the same lines to my buddy saying that, he 1 day tried to call me while I was at my cabin up north, when the recording said "sorry your call will not go thru" he called the operator where he told her "I need you to put me thru, or I will change my service" he made me laugh.... when I found out he was dialing the wrong number...... I called him a dumb ass for that. But funny! I think.

Comment

Working...
          X