This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post turtle

YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THIS RANCHER'S TAKE ON THE CURRENT SITUATION.

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama as our president.

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''..

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain.. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

true story.

Comment

So does that make the majority of the people in the USA idiots?

You know why he has no idea what to do? Because the previous fucking idiot who was in the white house for 8 years screwed things up so bad the current administration has to scramble to remedy the situation.

If you think Obama is at fault for anything, you are probably the result of your mother being your fathers sister. AKA Uncle Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by itsageo View Post

You know why he has no idea what to do? Because the previous fucking idiot who was in the white house for 8 years screwed things up so bad the current administration has to scramble to remedy the situation.

If you think Obama is at fault for anything, you are probably the result of your mother being your fathers sister. AKA Uncle Dad.
        It is funny how the losing side just can't get over it:lol:
        Same thing happened when the first bush lost.

Comment

Remember guys this is a joke and funny section and not a political forum.

Comment

People who voted for Bush twice are the joke, so this is totally applicable!

Comment

Originally posted by TCO Administration View Post
              Remember guys this is a joke and funny section and not a political forum.

Boy, Your no fun

Comment

I have another funny joke, LIBERALS, LOLLLLLL idiots

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post

:lol::lol::lol:

Comment

I am not a liberal, democrat, or republican. Had Clinton won the dem vote, I would have voted McCain, but there is no way you can say Bush is not a joke (using the word joke, in the joke thread therefore makes it a valid post ;) )

Comment

liberals, lol always going back to the same old excuse, blame bush, like I said, idiots

Comment

I am not a liberal, democrat, or republican. Had Clinton won the dem vote, I would have voted McCain, but there is no way you can say Bush is not a joke (using the word joke, in the joke thread therefore makes it a valid post ;) )
                        I agree with this guy.. plus this thread is

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                          I agree with this guy.. plus this thread is
                          you would, hows that motor coming?? or is that

Comment

liberals, lol always going back to the same old excuse, blame bush, like I said, idiots
                            Sorry, it should have been the Bush administration, not just him.

Comment

I don't know Tork, sound like the same thing republicans did whe the old man got his ass beat on '92 and the LOL Dole got his ass handed to him in 96.

You sure do have a good party base with Rush Limberger running the show now.:lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X