X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALLRIGHT!!!!.....The Doctor is back!!!!

Comment

What about red or blue wires?
      Not as good as yellow,but better than black......

Doc

Comment

Let's see Hi tech is here this must be Brian

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
          Let's see Hi tech is here this must be Brian
          Obviously Heeyyyyy.....how do you rate a "Super Moderator"?.....semi-decent I can believe, but "Super"?

My Dr. Gofaster T-shirt turned to dust years ago.... wonder if I can get another one??.....

Dr. Gofaster's speed emporium - hot rod exotica

Comment

Originally posted by HiTech View Post
            Obviously Heeyyyyy.....how do you rate a "Super Moderator"?.....semi-decent I can believe, but "Super"?

My Dr. Gofaster T-shirt turned to dust years ago.... wonder if I can get another one??.....
            do you deserve one?????? or even a tco shirt?????/ hmmmmmm........

Comment

I don't think he has any more but we should get him to make a new batch
              I think mine a re going to be a tad bigger :lol:
              Glenn gave me the power and this has been fun and there are a lot of good people here I am glad he started the site. You had better get joe going he needs some more E.T. to catch me give him some of those speed secrets you used with Todd's old car and what ever happened to that. It was pretty quick.

Comment

I think mine a re going to be a tad bigger :lol:.
                Me too.....:lol:

You had better get joe going he needs some more E.T. to catch me give him some of those speed secrets you used with Todd's old car and what ever happened to that. It was pretty quick.
                Joe's car is in a bad situation..... the power curve on that motor goes straight up 'till you shift it. The problem with that is when you shift, the wide ratio trans in it (we tried to close the ratios when we put in a different gear box) causes the engine to lose a ton of RPM and therefore a ton of hp after the shift. As it is, it should be shifted at 8000 and have a 5.38 gear (or deeper) but it doesn't have the valve spring for that. With the stock cams and springs though, it can be shifted at 7500 and it needs to be shifted there without fail if it is going to perform because it loses 150 RWHP after the shift.

Todd still had his car..... sitting in his garage in Buffalo. We might put one of my engines and transmissions in it within a couple years.

Comment

I was thinking the same that the car takes too long to run through the gears and needs more in the rear. The car makes good mph I hope he can at least get out this year.
                  That's cool that Todd still has the car I still remember racing you guys out on the hwy.
                  With my old challanger that was fun.

Comment

I still have pictures of your old Challenger going down the track at the Rock.....

Comment

I still have pictures of your old Challenger going down the track at the Rock.....
                      That's cool we will have to do an exchange scan those pics and I will make you a dvd of Todd's car at the rock when you ran 11 teens. The next time I gove my freinds house up there I will let you know and I will stop by. Now I need to find some vid of the wagon at the grove.

Comment

Comment

Comment

lol

Nice artwork Doc!

Those '59s were outrageous! The curb feelers add a nice touch.

Wonder what it was like to replace a quarter panel on one of those bad boys?

Comment

those are funny.. when were they put out?

Comment

Working...
                              X