A Woman is having an affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Woman is having an affair

during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old boy comes home unexpectedly, sees them and and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The womens husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says " dark in here" The man says "yes it is" Boy "I have a baseball" Man " thats nice" Boy " want to buy it? Man " no thanks" Boy " my dads outside" Man " ok how much? " Boy "$250.00" In the next few weeks it happens again that the boy and lover are in the closet together. Boy " dark in here" Man " yes it is" Boy " I have a baseball glove" The lover remembering the last time asks How much? Boy " $750.00" Man "fine" A few days later the father says to the boy " grab your ball and glove and lets have a game of catch" The boy says "I cant, I sold my ball and glove" The father asks " how much did you sell them for? Boy_ $1000.00" The father says thats terrible to overcharge your friends like that" That is way more than those two things cost. I'am going to take you to church and make you confess! They get to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door. The boy says " dark in here" The priest says " Don't start that shit again" :laughing smile:
Working...
X