I like vent windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like vent windows

Although I've only owned a couple vehicles with vent windows, I can't get 'em outa my mind.

I rode with 602hp to Back to the Fifties in his '63 409 Biscayne post. He let me crank open the vent window.

It was a good day.

got them on the lesabre:nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      I can't get 'em outa my mind.
      Yup... definitely spring fever symptoms:lol:

Vent windows are indeed :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
        Although I've only owned a couple vehicles with vent windows, I can't get 'em outa my mind.

I rode with 602hp to Back to the Fifties in his '63 409 Biscayne post. He let me crank open the vent window.

It was a good day.
        You ain't getting no more rides if you don't leave them alone
        Might as well make them power and that's Bitchcayne to you:lol:

Comment

daaayum! Those vent windows on that Buick are pretty large.

I guess I forgot Mustang had 'em for just a few years.

A friend of mine just bought a '66 Chevelle. I told him I thought the reason he bought was for the vent windows and because the ignition switch was up on the dash. He agreed.

lol

Bitchcayne

Comment

Some of the nice cooling devices of pre-ac cars. It is nice to direct that air flow right at ya. I also love opening up the dampers flying down the highway and that gush of air through the vents on the pre-ac cars.

Comment

I love having the air vents in the kick panels. I think that all new cars should have them. I remember many summer nights back in high school cruising around with the lower vents cracked open. :cool:

Comment

i have a lincoln town coupe that has an interesting feature, power vent mirrors that go up and down. it's cool. :cool:

Comment

+1 for liking vent windows

Comment

Working...
                  X