Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

TT Camaro Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT Camaro Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvNGl...layer_embedded

Bah, the local TT camaro was faster.
    I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Cool, but I would rather have seen him run a full 1/4-mile.

So, 60-130 is the official name for 'frumroll'?
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

LOL yeah the frumroll is kinda ghey

Just thought it was cool with the camera guy right next to the track to see a high horsepower TT V8 come flyin by.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
          That's right WAS faster but isn't NOW.
          the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
            That's right WAS faster but isn't NOW.
            You must have majored in english, you sure do know how to dissect a sentence to understand the meaning of what was said. This whole time I thought you were an idiot but you've proven me wrong, thank you.

Comment

Ensult me all you want becouse I can take it.you've already made fun of my cobra but I don't care. You are a real piece of work and hope you enjoy trying to make me feel bad. I put my pants on the same way you do so you are no better than me. Anyway are you a teacher acting like you're grading papers catching mistakes? What gives you the right? Geez do you feel good now making fun of how I post?
              the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Then It went BOOM and burned to the ground:laugh_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
                  Ensult me all you want becouse I can take it.you've already made fun of my cobra but I don't care. You are a real piece of work and hope you enjoy trying to make me feel bad. I put my pants on the same way you do so you are no better than me. Anyway are you a teacher acting like you're grading papers catching mistakes? What gives you the right? Geez do you feel good now making fun of how I post?
                  Act as if you don't insult me if it makes you feel better. I feel about as good making fun of your inane ramblings as you do making fun of my slow car.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
                    Then It went BOOM and burned to the ground:laugh_smile:
                    Yeah it did, I still think it lasted a lot longer than it should have making the power it did for all those years.

Comment

I watched that car go 8.56@150 something at CF

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                        I watched that car go 8.56@150 something at CF
                        So what?

According to the fine members of this board ET is worthless and it's all about mph. I suspect this board is a bunch of closet frum roll ricers.

Comment

Hey look STD is back, I am sure your car is ubber fast too

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTCSter View Post
                            Hey look STD is back, I am sure your car is ubber fast too
                            You said it, not me.

Comment

You said it, not me.

I think he likes you

Comment

Working...
                              X