Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

Calender photoshoot I did for the NHRA (fundraiser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calender photoshoot I did for the NHRA (fundraiser)

As some of you know I flew out to Pomona CA to do shoots for the NHRA for a calendar. The calender is a fund raiser for Melanoma Skin Cancer Research. Please help them out by purchasing one or a few. If any one buys one and if this helps I would be happy to sign their own copy since of course I photographed the calender and designed the cover.

Help Support Melanoma Skin Cancer Research

Andrea’s Friend Angi, husband Brian, daughter Brooke & son Hunter

This full color calendar featuring the NHRA Wives and Driver Husbands is an effort by the Andrea Pedregon Charity Foundation to raise funds to support Melanoma research.Driven by the loss of a childhood friend due to Melanoma, Andrea Pedregon, Pedregon Racing Team Manager and wife of two time NHRA Funny Car Champion Tony Pedregon pledged to make a difference by helping raise funds to defeat the terrible skin cancer disease.

Andrea’s friend Angi’s story and photo will be included on the calendar, along with the 12 NHRA Drivers Wives and Husbands who are helping with this fundraiser. You too can make a difference by purchasing a calendar, multiple calendars, or just making a donation to the cause.

Advertisement for the calendar is available, contact Andrea for further details (deadline for ad’s is 11/5). Calendar orders can be taken through Dec 15 or sell out, whichever comes first. Only a limited number of these calendars will be produced.

Calendar Prices
    Qty Cost
    1 $20
    5 $95
    10 $180
    20 $340
    50 $800
    100 $1,400
    500 $6,000
    1000 $10,000
    (Plus shipping and
    handling fees)

All proceeds go to the Andrea Pedregon Charity Foundation, Inc., a Non Profit 501 3C entity for the purpose of Melanoma Research.

To place an order choose a link below
    Postal Mail or Fax Order Form
    http://www.tonypedregon.com/calendarorder.pdf

http://www.tonypedregon.com/news/the...2011-calendar/

Donations can be sent to:
    Pedregon Racing
    Attention: Andrea Pedregon
    462 Southpoint Circle, Suite B
    Brownsburg, IN 46112

Thanks for posting.

Top notch quality and for a great cause.

Comment

Working...
    X