Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

Cobra expires on dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
    i didnt understand why the mustank i saw at the race track had a chevy motor in it but now i know why. i'm tempted to put one in my mustank
    It would cure the reliability factor.

Comment

Originally posted by black z View Post
      I tune my own junk, and it runs well. My LS1 blew up, comp 918 broke at 6800 RPMs. Shit happens when cars make more than 300 HP. My current forged LS1 runs great. I just want a more comfortable car with factory forced induction.

as much as you seem to like tcs you should go buy a ford. i've ridden in zmans car and ive ridden in s/c cobras and zmans car is very comfortable. the cobras seats are better but there ride is no better. plus the cobra s/c whine sounds cheap. i've been in his car when he bichslapped a cobra s/c and the guy was pissed
      the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Quadro, why don't you sell yours and get a Fbody then?
        1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2
        2012 Ford Mustang GT convertible
        2013 Ford F-150 FX4 ECOBOOST
        1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Clone

and others. :)

Comment

as much as you seem to like tcs you should go buy a ford. i've ridden in zmans car and ive ridden in s/c cobras and zmans car is very comfortable. the cobras seats are better but there ride is no better. plus the cobra s/c whine sounds cheap. i've been in his car when he bichslapped a cobra s/c and the guy was pissed
          I have driven both. My camaro doesn't have the creature comforts Glen's car does and it never will.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments but you must be mistaken about the Cobra. We all know street racing is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by DNeinstadt View Post
              Quadro, why don't you sell yours and get a Fbody then?
              New Camaros are not f-bodys anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X