Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

Good Old Red Rock Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Old Red Rock Road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMD1HzLAu0

Cool vids Whelan!

I never saw a race down there. I was too late to the scene....

Comment

You shouldnt have painted the camaro!
      5.55@126
      8.67@155
      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Looks like someone beat Grandmagold in that nova. Great video.

Comment

Patrick Edens sent it to me ,from what I remember grandma gold just barely nipped me on that run,it was very close. I don't remember who had the 4 spd american motor car.I myself have about a half hour on tape of Red Rock Day Racing that I need to convert to dvd so I can share with everyone ,I will work on that !

Comment

Originally posted by Whelan View Post
            Patrick Edens sent it to me ,from what I remember grandma gold just barely nipped me on that run,it was very close. I don't remember who had the 4 spd american motor car.I myself have about a half hour on tape of Red Rock Day Racing that I need to convert to dvd so I can share with everyone ,I will work on that !
            Is that the guy with the tubbed nova that used to be on here? he was an alright guy from what Bob told me.

Comment

I remember hanging down there and remember the night that shut Red Rock down

Comment

I never got to run down there.
                5.55@126
                8.67@155
                www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by fast toys View Post
                  Is that the guy with the tubbed nova that used to be on here? he was an alright guy from what Bob told me.
                  Yes he still has it

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
                    You shouldnt have painted the camaro!
                    Why not ,for years all I ever heard was: " When are you going to paint it ?"

Comment

Originally posted by Whelan View Post
                      Why not ,for years all I ever heard was: " When are you going to paint it ?"
                      Thats what I have been hearing since early 2006
                      5.55@126
                      8.67@155
                      www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Yeah some guy pretty much lost it got to loose and they had a near fatality down there from what I heard and that was it. I know there almost was more than one head on collision when a semi would pull out onto the road with two cars barreling down on him. Being this is located in the river valley the sound of WOT cars could be heard clear up to the homes off south McKnight.

Comment

That blue AMX in the first race was Mike busse with me in the passengers seat. It was his first time out and first race with the new build.

Comment

Thats cool. You can see my car pulling over to the right side of the video just before the race starts. Those were some good times back then.

Comment

Working...
                            X