Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

More Red Rock !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Red Rock !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIF--miCbBg

Camaro Testing On Red Rock 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1enoNp5dR8

Comment

No replies ? This site must be dead !

Comment

Originally posted by Whelan View Post
        No replies ? This site must be dead !
        Naw, Not dead some are just busy. I liked them, Great stuff.

Comment

I wish I was around for all that. Damn being young. Street racing mostly sucks now.
          5.55@126
          8.67@155
          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Some fast cars

Comment

I remember being down there with 100+ people one night and about 15 cars were testing.Cops showed up and evey one headed south.Well,its a dead end road.So we're think'n we'll just wait'em out.Hell,they had as much time as we did,so my buddy and I thought we would see what it took to pass"check point charlie".All they wanted was an ID,registration and proof of insurance.Being we were just spectaters it was easy.Don't know how the other folks made it.This was early to mid 90's.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Whelen. That got my blood pumping

Comment

When were these vids taken?

Some cool cars in there!

Comment

The long video was labor day 2001 and me testing was may 2001

Comment

Originally posted by 57 300 View Post
                      I remember being down there with 100+ people one night and about 15 cars were testing.Cops showed up and evey one headed south.Well,its a dead end road.So we're think'n we'll just wait'em out.Hell,they had as much time as we did,so my buddy and I thought we would see what it took to pass"check point charlie".All they wanted was an ID,registration and proof of insurance.Being we were just spectaters it was easy.Don't know how the other folks made it.This was early to mid 90's.

That's funny, We were down ther one time back in the late 80's and the cops showed up, A good freind and myself were sitting on the top of a frieght car watching all the people getting busted, The next thing we heard was "hey you 2 get your asses down here". We waited for a while as the cops checked everything out, They checked our car for safety stuff and let us go @ 5am.

Comment

I only went down there a couple times. I think it was 2001 because I had just bought my Camaro. When I saw cars parked at an angle on the shoulders real close to the road, I thought it was insane to even try to race there. When a big Cadillac did a burnout and left a big pile of smoking tar, I figured it was time to go.

Then there was a full page article in the Star Tribune about racing down there and not long after that they shut it down. I couldn't figure out why anyone would be stupid enough to give a newspaper an interview with pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X