Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

The Shed - car collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shed - car collection

A friend of mine from my hometown (Bob Marvin) turned into a bit of a car collector. He has picked up a fair number of rare & interesting rides over the years. I took a some pics last time I was back home. I'll post a few at a time. Pardon the low res. BTW - Bob believes that classics are made to be driven. The cars get driven every month during the car season, they all get started every month during the storage season, and they all get meticulous regular service. It's pretty cool driving around Warroad & seeing such rare iron out cruising around town, filling up with non-oxy at one of the local stations, and maybe catching one stretching its legs out on the highway. (Yes, they do get driven as they were intended to be driven. )

If you're ever up near Warroad, stop by The Shed. Bob has a collection that no car-guy should miss.

Joel

The front room:

'67, '68, '69 Yenko Camaros

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

The Camaros

'67, '68, '69 Z/28s

'69 ZL-1

Smokey Yunick Z/28 Hemi

Hendrick Camaro

Last edited by Fast One; 02-11-2013, 08:47 AM.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Wow that's quite a collection!

That Smokey Yunick hemi is weird.

I think there was one a the GSTA show.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Yeah, that Hemi Z/28 blew my mind. I had no idea that they ever made anything that wild. Might be a little tough to get head parts for that one. I added another pic that describes the car, and I also added his Hendrick Motorsports Camaro. I have lots more to post. That was just one wall of the front room & then there's the back room. And it's not all Chevy stuff. He's got some really cool Fords, Mopars, Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs, Buicks - and others. Stay tuned!

Here's some more from the front room...

'66 Cobra

'33 Lincoln KB Phaeton

Cord (not sure which year)

Last edited by Fast One; 02-11-2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Corvettes

Last edited by Fast One; 02-11-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

The back room

Goats

The Judge

Last edited by Fast One; 02-11-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

'70 Nova - Yenko Deuce

'69 Trans Am 400

'Playmate Pink' '67 Mustang

'66 Shelby GT350 H

Caddy Eldorado

'57 Nomad

Buick Roadmaster

Comment

'57 El Morocco

'57 T-Bird

'68 Shelby GT500 KR Convertible

'75 Vega 350/370HP factory prototype! (Can you imagine how scary this must be??)

Comment

'57 Chrysler 300C - fastest US production car in '57 - 0-60 in 8.6 sec, 146 MPH top-end

'69 Mustang Cobra 428 Mach 1 Fastback

Boss 302 Mustang

Crown Vic

Last edited by Fast One; 02-11-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

'65 Chevelle SS Z16 396/375 HP

'69 Yenko 427 Chevelle!

'69 COPO Chevelle 427/425 HP

'67 Impala SS 427/385 HP convertible

Comment

'62 Impala SS 409/409HP convertible

'70 Olds 442 convertible

'70 Monte Carlo SS 454/360HP

Lincoln V12

'70 Buick GSX 455 Stage 1

'70 Buick GSX 455

Last edited by Fast One; 02-11-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Here's the last of the pics.

'63 Impala Z11 Grey Ghost - 427/430HP

'69 Road Runner 426/425HP - 'Coyote Duster'

Boss 429 Mustang

Studebaker Golden Hawk - supercharged

A few vintage trucks

Comment

Nice cars!
                            ------------------------------------
                            Let the hating begin!

Comment

Was up north last week & stopped by The Shed. Bob has added a 2012 COPO Camaro, a 1970 Nova SS L-78 with the L-89 aluminum head option (the only L-89 known to exist), and a supercharged Auburn Boattail Speedster to his collection since my last visit.

Here are a few shots of his 2012 COPO Camaro. Pardon the low res.

Joel
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X