Announcement

Collapse

Posting Pictures

This Announcement is about poting pictures that may be copyrighted. If you post a picture on TCO that picture is yours, But we reserve the right to use it on out site by any member in any forum section.
If you believe that you have a copyright on your picture please note that you must also get permission from the person of him or here to put them up on the internet.
See more
See less

Msra Ss/fr @ Bir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msra Ss/fr @ Bir

Been getting some seat time in my dads Corvette the last few years. Finally got the car to hook and ran it out the back door. Not a clean pass but it is the best for the car and me. 1.33 60ft. You guys guess the ET?

https://youtu.be/K-Pr-lQRFQo

Any of you guys attend this event? It's quiet and you can make 10 passes on Saturday and even more on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by bbcmalibu View Post
      Been getting some seat time in my dads Corvette the last few years. Finally got the car to hook and ran it out the back door. Not a clean pass but it is the best for the car and me. 1.33 60ft. You guys guess the ET?

https://youtu.be/K-Pr-lQRFQo
      Nice pass, looks like 9.89 to a 10.15 pass at 130 mph

Comment

Mr. hp you are right there, 9.92 @133mph

Comment

Originally posted by bbcmalibu View Post
          Mr. hp you are right there, 9.92 @133mph
          Ya I figured I was in the ball park, Do you have a NHRA license to run that? I know they get pretty fussy about that up there at BIR.

Comment

Nope, no license to run that fast nor is the car legal to run that fast. I got a strict warning about it when i picked up my time slip. I was happy with it and we put the car on the trailer as to not burn any bridges so we can come back to BIR again. Not sure if we're going to update the car or just slow it down and run 10.00's with it.

Comment

I have always found it's cheaper to slow it down the to speed it up.

Comment

Working...
              X