Lucky Bastards CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Bastards CC

The Lucky Bastards are good friends of our club. This documentary was recently made about them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3Wy9o0m2E
    Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Cool, when will it air? I watched some of the related links as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpner View Post
      Cool, when will it air? I watched some of the related links as well.
      I doubt it will be very public. I think it will be available on DVD at their show (Minneapolis Messaround) in August. 3rd annual this year. Held at Memory Lanes bowling alley. Only authentic hot rods, customs, and choppers/bobbers. No streetrods, trailer queens, or billet rods are allowed on the lot (but do park all over the area). It's a fun show to go to. Rockabilly and neo-punk bands. More of an experience than a car show. I'll post the info once the LB's announce this years event.

Comment

Thanks for the info.
        Do they show up (as a group) at Back To The Fifties as well?

Comment

They'll be there. The Pharaohs will be there. We'll be there. There are quite a few of the hard core small clubs. Probably the Hot Heads from Eau Claire also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
            I doubt it will be very public. I think it will be available on DVD at their show (Minneapolis Messaround) in August. 3rd annual this year. Held at Memory Lanes bowling alley. Only authentic hot rods, customs, and choppers/bobbers. No streetrods, trailer queens, or billet rods are allowed on the lot (but do park all over the area). It's a fun show to go to. Rockabilly and neo-punk bands. More of an experience than a car show. I'll post the info once the LB's announce this years event.
            I will go to film and meet everyone sounds like a good time to me.
            Put the event in the meeting area and I will sticky it Scott.

Comment

That looks very interesting

Comment

Working...
              X