'56 Chev
    11.11%
    '57 Chev
    22.22%

Fifty Fives of course,
    Because?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7366174898750#

Comment

Lol. What was I thinking? My first car was a 55 2dr 210 wagon with curtains. But first project car and what we cruised in was my brother's marina blue 57 BelAir hardtop.

Comment

Well '55's of course. It was the year I was born.

Comment

Gotta be the 55... two lane blacktop just makes it so. But I have a good friend that has a really nice '57 210 sedan which makes it a close second.

Comment

Although I was born in '56, and although I think the 55 has the cleanest lines, the 57 gets my vote.

1) My best friend of 30+ years (RIP Al) had two of 'em when I was in junior-high. One was a sedan with a standard 283; the other was a Nomad with a Power Pack 283. Since he was 3 years older than me, he got his license first, and let me drive when we were bombing around out on the gravel roads up north. I also partied a lot in those cars.

2)
            Those fins! I have a soft spot for cars with over-the-top, concept-car styling that actually make it to production.

I really like all three, but the nostalgia of the 57 puts it first for me...
            There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

nickle nickle for me .damm good looking cars

Comment

55 fo sho.

Smoother lines and not so gaudy chrome.

Comment

Working...
                X