Some old drag pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some old drag pics

You must be fond of your golden years when these were taken, I'm surprised the home lets you look at these still considering the excitement they must cause.
    I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
      You must be fond of your golden years when these were taken, I'm surprised the home lets you look at these still considering the excitement they must cause.
      They caused great excitement all those cars go over 106mph :rlol: Better luck next time fool.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        They caused great excitement all those cars go over 106mph :rlol: Better luck next time fool.
        It'd be pretty pathetic if a purpose built race car trapped slower than an old Malibu.

Comment

More

Comment

Wow Those Pics Are Great I Really Like Them Please Post More So I Can Make Semens.

Comment

Wow Those Pics Are Great I Really Like Them Please Post More So I Can Make Semens.
              Open your mouthbaby I have a load for you

Comment

You need a girlfriend:roll_lol::roll_lol:

Comment

Mr HP,
                  Oh for the old drag strip no seat belts or helmets just sign here and have fun and the flagman was a hard thing to figure the tree was simple and to all it ain't the mph it is the time. Yup heads up racing a thing of the past.
                  JimG

Comment

Thats cool shit right there..I truly wish I was around for the 60's and 70's looks like fun times

Comment

Didnt you go through menopause already?

Comment

Working...
                      X