• Show
Clear All

Thanks, Those pics are darn cool and nice to have you here

Comment

Always on the hunt for info from Amber Green Dragways from 1970 - 1977

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                Thanks, Those pics are darn cool and nice to have you here
                Thanks MR.hp this is a very cool site.

Comment

Comment

Roger wilhelmy. Is he the brother of jerry wilhelmy, the current pikes peek world record holder living in chisago county mn? Ive herd some of jerrys old car racing stories.
                    Thundering and blistering to a 15.33 !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
                      Roger wilhelmy. Is he the brother of jerry wilhelmy, the current pikes peek world record holder living in chisago county mn? Ive herd some of jerrys old car racing stories.
                      Thundering and blistering to a 15.33 !!!!!!
                      Not sure if Roger is Jerry's brother?
                      I saw alot of races where Roger left first - sounding like a weed wacker - and Nemesis - Clyde Birch - chasing him down in the final. Good Times!

Comment

Originally posted by digger5191
                        I remember the Wilhelmy corvair, but mostly of him being chased down by a guy named Gene Pearson and his ' Imposible Dream ' A/MP camaro. mid 15 second vs a low 10 second run. THAT was fun to watch.
                        The imposible camaro was the first car I saw back in '70 when I started to go to the drags. That car got me started drag racing, Saw the car as late as 1993 at the grove, Looked the same except no t-ram and it was an auto.

Comment

Hi, newbie here. I'm looking for pictures of Amber Green Dragways, preferably of a sign or logo, or of grandstands, etc. I am building a 1/24 scale model of my uncle's drag car which he took to Amber Green fairly often. I need a decent picture to use to create a background pic for the model case. Eracer, do you have a larger version pic of yr avatar?

If possible email pics to me at jasper15 @ hotmail.com

I'd really appreciate it!!
                          Thanks

Comment

Oh, I believe I'm looking for Amber Green in MN

Comment

Originally posted by CK7684 View Post
                              Hi, newbie here. I'm looking for pictures of Amber Green Dragways, preferably of a sign or logo, or of grandstands, etc. I am building a 1/24 scale model of my uncle's drag car which he took to Amber Green fairly often. I need a decent picture to use to create a background pic for the model case. Eracer, do you have a larger version pic of yr avatar?

If possible email pics to me at jasper15 @ hotmail.com

I'd really appreciate it!!
                              Thanks
                              Welcome and I am sure someone can help you.

Comment

Thanks!! I guess it is in wisc. after all... ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X