Man do I sure miss him. RIP!
    Always on the hunt for info from Amber Green Dragways from 1970 - 1977

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I can remember the day he was killed at BIR. It was one of the weekends I decided to stay home. I had been snoozing on the couch and woke up to flip on the tv only to hear the headlines about him being killed. It was a total shock.

Comment

I was in his pit that morning. John was feeling good about his changes that week-end thanks to a couple of "updates". What a trajic shame.

Comment

The tough part is that he was a nice guy. I never met him, but I've never heard anyone say anything negative about him.

Shortly after John's untimely death, I needed some cyl head work done, so I took a trip up to Princeton to see Dave Dewars who used to build engines at Viking Racing. He said John had stopped by his shop talking about how proud he was of his sons.

Comment

Working...
                              X