1966 Biscayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Biscayne

I own the 66 L72 Biscayne that used to race at Minnesota Dragways back in the day. Dick Ribaudo bought the car new from Arrow Chevrolet in Duluth and it still resides in Duluth at my brothers.

I have a poor picture of the back half of the car and it was called Rat Attack from what information I have gathered. There was also a cartoon picture of a roadrunner on the rear quarter panels. If someone has any further information about my car I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

ZAPPER

I wish I could help you on this.The Biscayne's I remember were "The North Wind" and "Sour Grape".Somebody is sure to know.

Comment

That sounds like a cool car. I hope you find it and keep us posted

Comment

Yeah it is a cool car...only 16K original miles. Unfortunately Dick passed away a few years ago but I have established contact with his wife and family. His son Rich had heard about the car, and a couple of years ago I had the chance to let him see it for the first time and drive it too. Rich was thrilled like you wouldn't believe. Fingers crossed someone can come up with a picture or two of it when it was raced.
        ZAPPER

Comment

Originally posted by ZAPPER68 View Post
          Yeah it is a cool car...only 16K original miles. Unfortunately Dick passed away a few years ago but I have established contact with his wife and family. His son Rich had heard about the car, and a couple of years ago I had the chance to let him see it for the first time and drive it too. Rich was thrilled like you wouldn't believe. Fingers crossed someone can come up with a picture or two of it when it was raced.
          ZAPPER
          Do you have any pictures you can post up? that might help.

Comment

66 Biscayne

Here we go - hope this helps.
            Attached Files

Comment

Cool car, One of Glenn's friends has one that was almost the same color but not it's black. The car was a 396 4spd car too boot.

Comment

I have an old news letter from MN dragways dated back in 1966, which indicates the winners of a race one weekend. The letter has around 35 names, the cars they raced and their best times. If anyone is interested I'll dig it up from the bowels of my computer and post it. Happy New Year everyone.

ZAPPER

Comment

Originally posted by ZAPPER68 View Post
                  Here we go - hope this helps.
                  Cool!

Comment

Working...
                  X