Linda Vaughn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda Vaughn

I wasn't sure if this should be here or in the latest news for NHRA thread or what, but this is from James "Randy" Liberman son of "Jungle" Jim Liberman:

Linda underwent heart surgery yesterday morning for blockage in her arteries, was getting a possible stint, angioplasty. As Linda quoted "I'm tired of feeling "Low Speed", her spirits were very high, just waiting to hear back on how everything went, they probably kept her overnight for observation and to make sure all went well. I will post an update as soon as I hear from her...Our hearts are with her today and always!

Hope she recovers and my thoughts are out to you Linda!!!!!!!!!!(she used to change my diapers!!!!! And once told me I'm the only guy to ever pee on here and get away with it....

JRL

Great news on Dear Linda,Just off the phone with her and she is doing wonderful Feels great and much better color,she had one stint put in and the pipes roto rootered. She is not sure when she will be home but anyone wishing to send cards or monetary assistance can do so @ Linda Vaughn P.O. Box 9577 S. Laguna, CA. 92677, don't tell her I said this but any monetary gifts would be really helpful to her.

JRL

Thought I would pass this on as I know everyone is a fan of hers.
    www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Thanks Twin,good news with a bit of humor.A post down the way tells ya that I kind'a liked her.

Comment

good to hear, wasent she Miss Hurst?

Comment

Why,yes she is.
        Drag Racing,just you,me,and the tree!!

Comment

Originally posted by old vette dog View Post
          good to hear, wasent she Miss Hurst?
          Still is!
          www.twintownterrors.com

The Twin Town Terrors are now on Facebook. Like us!

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTownTerror View Post
            Still is!
            And always will be.......World with out end.....amen!

Comment

Glad to hear she is doing well.

Comment

Working...
              X