Sweet, HUGE picture I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, HUGE picture I found

It even has an Outlaws banner being flown!
    Last edited by TCO Administration; 06-16-2009, 09:07 AM.

man he had to be on drugs when he made that.

Comment

That stuff is cool. We used to have stickers like that on an old Kelvinator fridge.

Edit: Here's a link to some Rat Fink (Ed "Big Daddy" Roth) history: Link

Comment

that would make a sweet tattoo wonder if it would fit on my back?

Comment

That's awesome! I love the old Ratfink stuff...met him at the back to the 50's when I was like 12-13 yrs. old. Was a nice guy to talk to, talked about drawing cars for about 15 minutes. One of my highlights as a kid.

Comment

Is that Crazy that's holding the "Finksville" flag?

Comment

He didn't criticize the truck like so many others have, and talked constructively about ideas weather good or bad while keeping an open mind, he even talked openly about his hovercraft that broke the crankshaft in a crowd and why and that this was all part of his journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Pool Boy View Post
                that would make a sweet tattoo wonder if it would fit on my back?
                hard to say, I wonder if it would fit on my head? no just kidding, but seriously, it would be pretty kick ass! you should do it~!

Comment

I have always loved Big Daddy's work. This pic brings back a flood of memories. Great times....great cars....great people. Nice find - thanks for sharing!
                  There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
                  X