The only 63 Lemans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only 63 Lemans here?

Hey everyone and anyone.. old school racer from the huge town of Lafayette. Hope this site isn't just full of young punks braggin about going 13 in the quarter mile. I race a 63 Lemans with a 455 on E85, I'm the odd ball I know.
    Attached Files

I have a 93 mustang a legend but not as old as a 63 welcome

Comment

Welcome, I dig your car, reminds me of a old super stocker racer

Comment

welcome....... nice car....... what are your time's........

Comment

Very cool car! Welcome to the board.

Comment

What up Lance !

Comment

Thanks everyone.. I'm still working all the bugs out but the one time I got to race it last year it ran 7.34 in the 1/8th. I think it has a lot more in it.

Comment

While I haven't seen it in person yet, I do like the looks of your car Lance. It's unique

Comment

Man! What a cool car jollywrencher!

Hope you'll enjoy the site. There's a little bit of everything here.

Although many of us own GM, we appreciate all makes if the owners are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                    Thanks everyone.. I'm still working all the bugs out but the one time I got to race it last year it ran 7.34 in the 1/8th. I think it has a lot more in it.
                    That's like 11.30's to 11.50's in the quarter, pretty stout in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                      Hey everyone and anyone.. old school racer from the huge town of Lafayette. Hope this site isn't just full of young punks braggin about going 13 in the quarter mile. I race a 63 Lemans with a 455 on E85, I'm the odd ball I know.
                      Damn I like that Lemans!

Comment

Working...
                      X