one more new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more new guy

Just found out about the site. Figured I'd try it out. I have a 68 Mustang coupe, with a 289, 150shot of zex, and C4 for a trans. Here's a pic of the car too.

Last edited by Old School; 03-24-2008, 12:01 PM.

Hello

Comment

hows it goin'

Comment

Cool lookin ride, welcome to TCO!

Comment

Welcome, what does she run?

Comment

So far with spraying it, I've gotten a 7.0 @ Grove Creek (1/8mi.) with a 1.4 sec. 60fts. Not sure on the 1/4 or motor yet...had too much fun with the bottle I'll try it out when I go to Thunder this Memorial weekend.

Comment

Welcome. Old School... Isn't that a Will Ferell movie??

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                Just found out about the site. Figured I'd try it out. I have a 68 Mustang coupe, with a 289, 150shot of zex, and C4 for a trans. Here's a pic of the car too.

Welcome. Did you ever lose a race on hwy 252 to a red 87 Trans Am? If you did, hi.:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                  Welcome. Old School... Isn't that a Will Ferell movie??
                  Yup...not too bad
                  Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Welcome. Did you ever lose a race on hwy 252 to a red 87 Trans Am? If you did, hi.:lol:
                  The only times the car has been up by the cities it was on a trailer.

Comment

The only times the car has been up by the cities it was on a trailer.

Got ya. The one I raced was close in color, but it may have had racing stripes? I don't see to many dark 1st gen notch Stangs around. Nice car!

Comment

welcome...........

Comment

Hey, welcome to the outlaw site I think you kicked my friends a** with that stang at a show and go one year he was bummed I will have to find that race and rewatch it . Nice cae love the blue color.

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                          Hey, welcome to the outlaw site I think you kicked my friends a** with that stang at a show and go one year he was bummed I will have to find that race and rewatch it . Nice cae love the blue color.
                          Sorry, I've been up to Brainerd but my car hasn't..raced the car at Grove Creek, Thunder Valley, and the streets of southern mn.

Comment

Sorry, I've been up to Brainerd but my car hasn't..raced the car at Grove Creek, Thunder Valley, and the streets of southern mn.
                            That's cool I am sure there is more that one 68 mustang around here
                            Still nice times

Comment

Dyno today pete?? #'S???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Working...
                              X